British Speedway Forum

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

1 minute ago, g13webb said:

Another one fed up with you constant rabble.     They're not many left.     soon you will be able to play POOLE  against Poole every week,  assured of always winning...

The guy was acting like a moron. Start throwing abuse about and get a ban. Thinking about it Gavans been quiet tonight.:o

27 minutes ago, Trotter65 said:

Just watched the meeting now on tape...what a shocker of a meeting..Gate and go....good job for the fast forward button..I was able to watch it in 10 minutes ...10 minutes of my life I'll never get back though !!

Didn’t feel like that if you were a Lynn fan watching it live, we were sad, ecstatic, angry, nervous, crazy, mad almost every emotion possible!!

Got to express my extreme disappointment with the tone of some of the comments being posted on this thread.
You would almost think it was a Forum for another sport and not speedway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BLACKHEART said:

Gavan does a disappearing act and DizzAssStar arrives using foul language whilst posting aggressive replies to Steve Shovlar and lisa-colette all because DizzAssStar is upset about last night's 16 point win for the Pirates. Coincidence that Gavan always attacked Steve Shovlar and lisa-colette by using the same foul language/aggressive behaviour in his replies regarding anything Poole related.

Can you make it anymore obvious that you're the same person using two different accounts -_-

Not the same person

10 minutes ago, K3Scotty said:

You should be careful with comments like that......

Why? It wasn’t threatening. I will be on the first bend tomorrow night. I have dusted off my old Poole jacket so will be easy to spot. Happy to say hello to anf Kings Lynn fans and have a chat.

42 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

No it hasn't, that just stinks even further of corruption.

Creating a new rule for the final match of the season that no other team has had opportunity to use. 

Corrupt.

Try getting that troll Shovlar to find that rule change. If you look on the SCB website, the only hastily changed rule was that a rider could not ride for both teams in any 2 legged match.

He just makes things up all the time to suit his usual pathetic argument.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Why? It wasn’t threatening. I will be on the first bend tomorrow night. I have dusted off my old Poole jacket so will be easy to spot. Happy to say hello to anf Kings Lynn fans and have a chat.

That's not how it came across, and you knew that when you posted it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

That's not how it came across, and you knew that when you posted it

Yeah, thats how I saw it. Might just have a chat with him.....Seems like a friendly chap.....

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The guy was acting like a moron. Start throwing abuse about and get a ban. Thinking about it Gavans been quiet tonight.:o

He's probably really fed up with us winning by so many on monday and likely to win overall. We are in a no win situation on here. Some saying Kings Lynn deserve it. The team that deserves it is the team who wins. Don't remember anyone saying we deserved it in 2010. Now the only thing that can save speedway is Poole closing!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Got to express my extreme disappointment with the tone of some of the comments being posted on this thread.
You would almost think it was a Forum for another sport and not speedway.

Too true think everybody needs to calm down a bit  it s not a matter of life or death it s a worthless bloody speedway meeting who win s who cares the most important thing is that speedway survives and all teams are back next year 

we have the world champion who s British let's hope he gets exposure and pushes the sport forward in the media 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

He's probably really fed up with us winning by so many on monday and likely to win overall. We are in a no win situation on here. Some saying Kings Lynn deserve it. The team that deserves it is the team who wins. Don't remember anyone saying we deserved it in 2010. Now the only thing that can save speedway is Poole closing!! 

Exactly FB, messed up people on here.

• Like 1