British Speedway Forum

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

I don’t understand this ‘helping Lynn’ thing. Leaving out whether people agree with it or not for a moment  we chose a guest in accordance with the rules and then a solution was found with everyone in agreement which meant you guys get somebody whose average is too high so you are hardly being disadvantaged. 

If people have a problem with the situation then all three parties need to be blamed.

But everyone is blaming Poole. For being helpful.

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

But everyone is blaming Poole. For being helpful.

Poole only help themselves... The only team that benefited was Poole.. They got  the average rule that had been about for years wavered to help them..

Why didn't they agree to using Adam for both legs... In keeping with the rules??

Don't expect a sensible reply though..

Edited by Bald Bloke

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Poole only help themselves... The only team that benefited was Poole.. They got  the average rule that had been about for years wavered to help them..

Why didn't they agree to using Adam for both legs... In keeping with the rules??

Because Kings Lynn demanded Adam Ellis. And they are using him for the ko cup as well, I heard last night.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Because Kings Lynn demanded Adam Ellis. And they are using him for the ko cup as well, I heard last night.

The KO cup has nothing to do with it. So the long time average rules where bent for Lynn, but Poole benefited.. I get it now :t:

Edited by Bald Bloke
spelling

57 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The situation has been solved. The SCB rules have been ammended so that the 5% above rule is now available home and AWAY.

No it hasn't, that just stinks even further of corruption.

Creating a new rule for the final match of the season that no other team has had opportunity to use. 

Corrupt.

• Like 2

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Its a waste of time posting on here currently. The haters are out in force. 

I hope Poole win it tomorrow night. It would be absolutely, and fully deserved.

It's not haters. It's actually lovers of the sport of speedway who are sick and tired of seeing it make more of a mockery of itself with each passing season and the same old club is always at the heart of it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Its a waste of time posting on here currently. The haters are out in force. 

Why. You seem to be selective in your replies. I wonder why ;)

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

It's not haters. It's actually lovers of the sport of speedway who are sick and tired of seeing it make more of a mockery of itself with each passing season and the same old club is always at the heart of it.

So why are you on here? Shouldn't you be banging on Buster's door demanding an explanation? 

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Little wonder Poole are the most despised team in the whole of the speedway world............. its conceited dickheads like you that create it.

Hopefully Slumborne Road will soon be redeveloped for migrant housing ...............You deserve it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The situation has been solved. The SCB rules have been ammended so that the 5% above rule is now available home and AWAY.

Wtf,may as well leave at like for like then:o