British Speedway Forum

Poole v King’s Lynn Premiership Grand Final 1st leg 08/10/18

18 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Because of that Nicholls situation last year the regs this year dont allow it

A rider cannot ride for both teams in a 2 legged tie

Believe that is right. If NKI is not fit i would think they will go for Thorssell.

Edited by Starman2006

22 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Why would Thorsell be in the country?

To take the guest booking assuming NKI cannot ride. There are planes you know.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Locals don't need time off unless they do shift work. 

So if they work shifts unless they are on earlys they cannot take the time off. Simulary if KL fans work during the day they cannot take the time off. Happy.

54 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

We would rather have Brady than Morris thanks you seem to think we have had all the luck.  Iversen isn't even out yet and if he is out they can get a guest who will probably score more than Iversen as he has been poor at Poole this season although like Poole without Brady im sure KL would like to have a full team of their own riders without guests. 

Not sure who you think would score more than Niels, especially at Lynn. Guest availability is a big issue this time of year and there certainly isn’t anyone available in Iversen’s class.

Whatever happens I really hope the points from Kurtz & Iversen’s replacements don’t decide the tie.

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Not sure who you think would score more than Niels, especially at Lynn. Guest availability is a big issue this time of year and there certainly isn’t anyone available in Iversen’s class.

Whatever happens I really hope the points from Kurtz & Iversen’s replacements don’t decide the tie.

Well thats the thing with injuries. Not that some would agree, but if NKI doesnt ride and you go with RR, Then i assume all the rest of your side can take a ride. But if you get a guest then in thiery its a level playing field again.  But lets see if NKI declares himself fit to ride.

Edited by Starman2006

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I was meaning monday as he has not been great at Poole this season , nobody wants riders hurt, i have spoken to Niels several times and know he is a really nice guy and hope he recovers quickly and can take his place on monday.

24 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

So if they work shifts unless they are on earlys they cannot take the time off. Simulary if KL fans work during the day they cannot take the time off. Happy.

Steve was talking about locals, so fans working during the day are not affected. The only fans not able to attend due to working hours are shift workers. 

Just to tell everybody. Programmes will be on sale outside the stadium from 5pm. Please have the correct money if posible, it makes life much easier for the seller and the buyer. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Orbiter said:

What you on about Planes? Lol 

Them things with wings and a tail.. Duh..

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Steve was talking about locals, so fans working during the day are not affected. The only fans not able to attend due to working hours are shift workers. 

But KL fans still cannot make it. Twist it how you like. Steve is wrong.

Just now, foreverblue said:

He was talking about locals not KL fans no twisting required.

He was talking about poole and Lynn fans, you dont give up do you. why do you have a dig at Lisa, she also said the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

But KL fans still cannot make it. Twist it how you like. Steve is wrong.

Mike, just about a week ago you read a post incorrectly and wouldn’t put your hands up and say, whoops, my mistake. Now you are doing it again!

• Like 2

Just now, Aviator said:

Planes are used for shaping wood, aeroplanes are used for amongst other things, transporting passengers.

No, you dont say.