British Speedway Forum

Official Playoff Final Thread: Stars v Pirates

18 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I park on the industrial estate, only 100 yards from the stadium, easier to get away after the meeting.

Fair enough, never been down that way before, no idea how safe it is? I can never understand why cars decide to just abandon there cars along the road either, must think it is just quicker at the end of the night. 

6 minutes ago, therefused said:

Fair enough, never been down that way before, no idea how safe it is? I can never understand why cars decide to just abandon there cars along the road either, must think it is just quicker at the end of the night. 

I've never had any problems. Many use it so it's not like mine is the only car, sticking out like a sore thumb type of thing. It was packed down there Monday. Yeah I do it to get away easier.:t:

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Morris has a higher average than Kurtz, but as he is at home they are allowed +5% over Brady's average. Won't fit at Lynn surely??

Meant for Monday but regardless he’s rides so it isn’t ellis. Story online via Ned Payne 

Edited by hyabb17

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes that is a bit strange you would have thought Batch would have tried a bit harder! We like to make it interesting for our friends at Swindon!

But not many at Poole expected Brady to be so bad in his scoring and ending up with such a low average

• Like 2

22 hours ago, therefused said:

Nothing wrong with Kings Lynn town centre, head to the tuesday market place. Would agree with you regarding the food in the stadium though, its pretty poor. 

?????????:D