British Speedway Forum

berwick bandits 2019

9 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Fine ... now while there's no reason to know what the deal is let's just say that he has come on exactly the same deal as the man he replaced was on and his signing brings maybe a handful of fans through the turnstiles for the two remaining home meetings (three if you count both elements of the double header) who might have been tempted to give it a miss if the Bandits were using r/r and or guests then he's paid for himself. 

You're one of those who are always banging on about speculating to accumulate and promoters promoting - you should be happy (look it up in any dictionary).

Just passing comment

If u think he is flying in on the same deal as summers then its time u woke up , like i have said its costing someone i just hope bandits can afford it 

1 minute ago, geoff100 said:

If u think he is flying in on the same deal as summers then its time u woke up , like i have said its costing someone i just hope bandits can afford it 

I'm wide awake thank you very much and in the interests of clarity he hasn't replaced Summers he's replaced Busk Jacobsen.

as for your reply

Why?

Exactly what is he earning?

How do you know?

Are you his agent?

A friend?

A sponsor?

Bankrolling the Bandits?

... or are you just one of those "I say it , so it must be true"  style contributors?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

I'm wide awake thank you very much and in the interests of clarity he hasn't replaced Summers he's replaced Busk Jacobsen.

as for your reply

Why?

How do you know?

Are you his agent?

A friend?

A sponsor?

Bankrolling the Bandits?

... or are you just one of those "I say it , so it must be true"  style contributors?

Just common sense 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Could he not be driving over with his equipment and basing himself here, as he has signed for Poole and his season in Sweden is over it could be a possibility.

2 hours ago, George Dodds said:

as for your reply

Why?

How do you know?

Are you his agent?

A friend?

A sponsor?

Bankrolling the Bandits?

The Rumours were Berwick's riders took a voluntary pay cut this year with that in mind I seriously doubt the promotion have broke the bank to bring in THJ 

unlike other clubs who would break the bank for changes Berwick have always lived within their means

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tellitasitis said:

The Rumours were Berwick's riders took a voluntary pay cut this year with that in mind I seriously doubt the promotion have broke the bank to bring in THJ 

unlike other clubs who would break the bank for changes Berwick have always lived within their means

Can’t imagine the rest of the side would be happy with a new signing coming in on better terms than they’re on. Pure speculation, no basis in facts. Move on....

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 6:16 PM, geoff100 said:

Well his Polish campaign is over with Pila and there is no 2nd tier in Sweden this year. So, maybe he is chomping at the bit to get extra meetings in: putting himself in the shop window for 2020?

----------------------

Pila I presume must have their finances now in order? Oddly this has come after relegation from tier two (2018), and failure to make the tier three playoffs (19).

P.S - I hope Thomas has put his passport in a safe place, and has a working alarm clock?

Edited by Robinh88
  • Haha 1

Good to see one of our contributors in the Dirt Extra volounteering her skills with the first aid team big up to Sarah and the rest of the volunteers who keep the club running well done. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Good to see one of our contributors in the Dirt Extra volounteering her skills with the first aid team big up to Sarah and the rest of the volunteers who keep the club running well done. 

My NHS career puts me in good stead to do it :approve: but no, it’s an absolute pleasure to help out my club anyway I can... that and my £10 standing order every month is just a small token of what I wish I could do! 

• Like 3