British Speedway Forum

berwick bandits 2019

2 hours ago, screm said:

Good luck to NB Jacobsen who takes part in the Danish Final tonight Holsted, those who can will be able to watch it live on TV 2 Sport.  

Two 3rds from first 2 rides

With Dany in particular struggling on the tighter more technical tracks, has he ever spent anytime up at Duns at the training track in an attempt to improve his ability on these types of tracks ? 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

With Dany in particular struggling on the tighter more technical tracks, has he ever spent anytime up at Duns at the training track in an attempt to improve his ability on these types of tracks ? 

Not heard much regarding Duns recently, is there still training sessions?

52 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

Good question 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Silence is deafening 

or golden. Think that Duns in the winter/early spring in the borders is a pretty desolate proposition. Once the weather improves perhaps there will be some action - it was the end of may last year for similar reasons. What did the club say when you emailed them the question?

14 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

or golden. Think that Duns in the winter/early spring in the borders is a pretty desolate proposition. Once the weather improves perhaps there will be some action - it was the end of may last year for similar reasons. What did the club say when you emailed them the question?

Really meaning you don’t know,why don’t you ask the Club:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Really meaning you don’t know,why don’t you ask the Club:rolleyes:

not my question, not overly interested in the answer - assumed the questioner had made the obvious move of asking someone who might have the answer rather than making a snide comment just for the sake of it. My bad :t:Now if he/she wants me to try and find out, I'll do so to save him/her the trouble. Always happy to help - it says so on the back of my t-shirt at work 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, George Dodds said:

Didn't ask the question just said good question