British Speedway Forum

berwick bandits 2019

2 hours ago, Shadders said:

Ricky Ashworths progress to be aired on BBC1 Breakfast show next Thursday 14th at 6.40, 7.40 & 8.40

That's brilliant news, have set plus to record it, thanks for passing on the news, hes a good guy !

Edited by jrs
  • Like 1

On 8 February 2019 at 3:06 PM, Shadders said:

Ricky Ashworths progress to be aired on BBC1 Breakfast show next Thursday 14th at 6.40, 7.40 & 8.40

Thank you for posting this as I will have to watch it or record it.

2 hours ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Sir or Madam  I dont know you but please is it not about time these at times senseless comments ended as they so repetitive  Nothing personal

Probably best left ignored in truth, anyway once the racing starts our local loon wont be able to post as much as he wont be at the meetings which is a blessing to us all.

28 minutes ago, screm said:

Probably best left ignored in truth, anyway once the racing starts our local loon wont be able to post as much as he wont be at the meetings which is a blessing to us all.

I've a funny feeling he'll be there ,but maybe not as someone called Colin who lives on the roundabout in Cornhill :t:

• Like 1

Is this col another of Dick Barrie’s alter egos ? I’ve been thinking this for a while, it gives him a chance to say things that he disagrees with about the club