British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh vs Workington KO Cup Semi, 1st leg, 28th September 2018, 7.30pm

1 minute ago, Taylorj said:

Ohh you silly little men ..you obviously don’t know me ..it’s water off a ducks back reading your posts :D My broomstick is a designer one, only the best for me , I’ll be on it 2 weeks tonight flying into Glasgow .. I don’t hide behind my avatar unlike you lot so feel free to say hello anytime  :icon_smile_clown: 

Hello anytime :t:

2 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Ohh you silly little men ..you obviously don’t know me ..it’s water off a ducks back reading your posts :D My broomstick is a designer one, only the best for me , I’ll be on it 2 weeks tonight flying into Glasgow .. I don’t hide behind my avatar unlike you lot so feel free to say hello anytime  :icon_smile_clown: 

Obviously :rolleyes:

In a season that has been brilliant to support the comets home and away, tonight was a let down that has been few and far between. 

Well done to Doolan, you surpassed expections! 

As for the comets.... that really was a poor performance, the score irrelevant. With a promising start, it clearly stood out that there was a problem in our camp. The effort levels seemed to drift, Klindt disappointingly looked like he was sticking to the back in each race, the touching of the tapes was the cherry on top. :nono:

Not a good watch for travelling comets fans that brought quite a decent turn out at £18.50 a pop, only to be let down. 

This does not give me confidence that there will be a better crowd than last weekend. With a bit of luck any travelling monarchs fans will be given a good show from their team!  :)

• Like 3