British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn v Belle Vue; Play-Off. semi final 2nd leg

g13webb

13 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

To be fair without the injuries I don't think we would be total fodder

Injury to Bewley prior to the play offs killed off any challenge imho. With Bewley and Cook you would be really hot property as you were in decent form prior to that injury. However my comments were made initially prior to the play offs starting with injuries already established.

so I’d agree with your comment.

As for Tungate, there aren’t many more over-rated riders in the league than him. Dreadful.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Injury to Bewley prior to the play offs killed off any challenge imho. With Bewley and Cook you would be really hot property as you were in decent form prior to that injury. However my comments were made initially prior to the play offs starting with injuries already established.

As for Tungate, there aren’t many more over-rated riders in the league than him. Dreadful.

Agreed he is bloody awful not a rider you would want to rely on in the po's

5 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Totally agree with you mate, as your comments were made with the injuries established, even with a full side it would have been tough for us, we would have won at home I think but by enough? Spot on with your comments on Tungate as well, take him away from the NSS hes decidedly average. Wouldn't be so bad if there was any racing its absolute dire.

• Like 1

Congratulations and well done to King's Lynn. Shame about the racing, no real excitement after the back straight on the first lap but that's the problem with modern bikes and a grippy track.

Before the first legs of the semi final I forecast a KL, Somerset final. We still don't know who the other finalist will be but whoever it is I would like to see King's Lynn win after finishing top of the league.

October. 

Are you coming to Kings Lynn?

Yeh, wouldn’t miss is as we are likely to get a trophy. 

April. 

No it’s boring.

May. 

Chapman issues a use it of lose it warning to the Stars “faithfully”

Speedway promoting out of the top drawer. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Frankly, I don't care a monkey's about the racing at this stage. It is all about winning.

The only thing I am interested in is that the Stars have made the Play-Off finals for the first time.

There has been a lot of pain being a Stars supporter since 1965.

I will cheer my head off if they gate and go and win the top flight for the first time.

That's fair enough coming from a Lynn supporter but for the rest of us it's a total shambles, speedway my ar$e.

20 minutes ago, ouch said:

October. 

Yeh, wouldn’t miss is as we are likely to get a trophy. 

April. 

No it’s boring.

May. 

Chapman issues a use it of lose it warning to the Stars “faithfully”

Speedway promoting out of the top drawer. 

I certainly won't be passing any money over to Buster, the racing just gets worse.

Adrian Flux Arena is an awful awful race track.