British Speedway Forum

Poole Vs Someset Play off semi Final 2nd Leg 01/10/18

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Allen, Covatti, summers and Lawson to take his rides when the new aves come out.

Yes it sounds a cliché but Somerset are stronger without him. He isn’t a big scorer at Poole. Summers, Lawson, Allen and Covatti taking his rides do not weaken Somerset at all.

His scores are 5 from 5 and 5 from 5.

I still believe Poole are good enough to go through but his absence makes it tighter.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ray c said:

Must make poole favorites now

You think so. Needs to be explained why BWD cant ride ?

Just now, NeilWatson said:

Yep ive just seen it. But i dont think it will make them weaker. On the contary.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Do you think he can ride 4 days after the operation?

No i dont, but like you say, this makes them stronger.

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Having metal taken out of his shoulder.Only time he can be fitted in.

A week before the play off semi. Shal i say well arranged that.

Just now, Dave Jones said:

I need something to make me stronger after reading all the crap posted by Shovlar & Starman tonight:rolleyes:

Have an early night..

7 minutes ago, stevehone said:

:rofl:

Think your clever mate dont you.  We get past Somerset we will pummal your lot into the shale. Hows that grab ya.:icon_smile_clown:

3 minutes ago, ray c said:

You tell me r/r dont make teams stronger certainly not in this case

Sorry but it really does. BWD scores 5 from 5 on average around Poole. Summers, Allen, Covatti and Lawson should easily do better than that. Absolutely in this case.

Same old rubbish from the same old people 

Thank god for normal Poole fans like rayc who rather than troll realise the truth.

This season Summers has scored 2 both times

Jake Allen scored 2

Both Lawson and Covatti have failed to win a race at Poole in 13 races between them

BWD been there once this season and scored 5 including a fall but beat Woryna twice and won a heat.

Poole can only beat what’s in front of them but the luck is going there way and unfortunate for Somerset to be weakened 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Same old rubbish from the same old people 

Thank god for normal Poole fans like rayc who rather than troll realise the truth.

This season Summers has scored 2 both times

Jake Allen scored 2

Both Lawson and Covatti have failed to win a race at Poole in 13 races between them

BWD been there once this season and scored 5 including a fall but beat Woryna twice and won a heat.

Poole can only beat what’s in front of them but the luck is going there way and unfortunate for Somerset to be weakened 

BWD has ridden twice at Poole this season and as Steve said scored 5 both times, Covatti has ridden well at Poole before although not in great form at the moment, Summers has been going pretty well but going in to a play off with only six riders is a weakness.