British Speedway Forum

Peterborough v Lakeside KOC, CS SF & Play Off SF 6th/7th Oct

4 hours ago, arnieg said:

Following today's rule change is Ricky Wells now an option for Nicholls guest replacement at Rye House next Sunday?

I was told Sunday that Wells has gone home, indeed that’s a common theme as most teams are finished.

Interesting that rules do not allow teams to use guest riders from the other play Off qualifiers.

Thats another well thought out rule.

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

I was told Sunday that Wells has gone home, indeed that’s a common theme as most teams are finished.

Interesting that rules do not allow teams to use guest riders from the other play Off qualifiers.

Thats another well thought out rule.

i think thats one of the better rules . simple to understand and worth its weight in gold , gold ...  spandex   ballet . 

10 hours ago, jenga said:

i think thats one of the better rules . simple to understand and worth its weight in gold , gold ...  spandex   ballet . 

Of course that’s assuming their are enough riders still around that can or want to guest, it appears they are getting a bit thin, Poole and Lynn with Morris & Ellis a good example.

if there are not enough riders around when the season is still active , it just shows how many British there are in the uk . rider need to maximise the length of the season and not g ugger orf to warmer climates for their jollies .

if a rider has paid out good money for equipment at the start of the season , he should be hanging onto it and not jumping on a plane for jollies . morris and ellis are / were active in the so called  top league this year . so they are prem riders who STILL take the u rrine . by jumping ship into a lower league . but its done now . ride where you want to ride   . its British speedway as it is !

No Nicholls, No BWD, No MPT, (Broken Hand) No Bacon, No Lambert cause he cant ride Rye house. Grondal's decent around Rye normally and Ulle is inconsistant to say the least. I didn't expect us to win but should we even bother?

Edited by Panther1997

3 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

No Nicholls, No BWD, No MPT, (Broken Hand) No Bacon, No Lambert cause he cant ride Rye house. Grondal's decent around Rye normally and Ulle is inconsistant to say the least. I didn't expect us to win but should we even bother?

No don't bother.

3 hours ago, Panther1997 said:

Plus with the latest news coming out of Peterborough there must be a really deflated feel about the place, going to be tough for the Panthers

But it is doable!!! Good luck to both sides

Regards
THJ

1 hour ago, waco said:

Rain forecast for Sunday !,  Unbelievable ,,,sunshine all week will it happen before Xmas ?......

Which Christmas ?......