British Speedway Forum

Warsaw 2019

Currently you can also get 5 person weekend ticket for 40 zloty which can be used on trains to and from airport and on trains, metro, trams and buses in the city. The ticket covers the period from 7pm on Fridays to 8am on Monday. Single tickets for same period is 24 zloty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 11:57 AM, severnsider said:

Currently you can also get 5 person weekend ticket for 40 zloty which can be used on trains to and from airport and on trains, metro, trams and buses in the city. The ticket covers the period from 7pm on Fridays to 8am on Monday. Single tickets for same period is 24 zloty

where can you purchase one of these from? is it prebook like British trains or on the day on arrival?

11 hours ago, r77toy said:

Looking for a place to stay for the weekend, would like to rent from local speedway fans.

Talking to many locals last year and they all seemed to say that speedway was not popular in the capital and that the petrol heads of the city all watch F1.

I must confess the only Poles I spoke to who were speedway fans, were ones that had travelled to Warsaw.

For what it's worth I ve got a 2 bedroom Apparatment in the old town square for 190 quid for 4 nights.

Edited by teaboy279

5 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Talking to many locals last year and they all seemed to say that speedway was not popular in the capital and that the petrol heads of the city all watch F1.

I must confess the only Poles I spoke to who were speedway fans, were ones that had travelled to Warsaw.

For what it's worth off it a 2 bedroom Apparatment in the old town square for 190 quid for 4 nights.

That comes as no surprise as there isn't any major speedway track anywhere near Warsaw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I d normally advocate a youngster, BUT I can't think of anyone outside the GPs who can feel more hard done by then Hampel. So for me he should get the wildcard.

Just to add if he was any other nationality then Polish I am certain he would of had a wildcard place.

Edited by teaboy279
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...