British Speedway Forum

Warsaw 2019

3 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

But there are several Poles in GP and ONE Brit (as i said Tai is as British as a Negro in Poland is Polish)

You can say it as many times as you like, doesn't make it correct.

The example you have used is completely wrong as well and actually weakens your argument given as Woffinden was born in the UK to British parents.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

That’s a pretty disgusting racist comment. Reported.

Racist? Since when ethnicity is racist? I dont get offenden being called "white" so why black ppl get offended being called so?

Edited by Falubaz

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Of course your comment is racist. You know it as we do. Correct BWitcher.

So Quatar national team in volleyball made of French that just got paid to get Quatar passports is Quattar and there's nothing wrong about it

?

Edited by Falubaz

7 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

Racist? Since when ethnicity is racist? I dont get offenden being called "white" so why black ppl get offended being called so?

So you're saying you cannot be black and Polish then deny you're being racist! Do us a favour!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

So Quatar national team in volleyball made of French that just got paid to get Quatar passports is Quattar?

You are changing what you said. If a black person is born in Toruń, they as much Polish as you are. Just because they are black doesn’t make them a lesser Polish citizen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Falubaz said:

So when i say Tai isn't British its ok? Or u just PAY foreigners to participate for ur country? Like Quatar? And it's OK?

Zmarzlik isn't Polish. 

That has just as much credence as you saying Woffinden isn't British.

The reality is... Woffinden is British. It isn't a debate, it's not an opinion. It is a fact.

As for you and your trolling, I suspect you'll be gone from the forum before long.. before returning under yet another username.

• Like 2