British Speedway Forum

Ipswich v Glasgow Thursday 13th

Laobob

Team needs a shake up in the winter.

Are Riss and Mason that suited to riding for us?

To me only Drew and Coty should be back next season with maybe Rory and Nico. 

A big hitter at 1 is needed. Don’t know who but maybe Lawson will come. Should leave us enough to play with but don’t know who I would want 

Just now, Gazc said:

How did this work out for you looks very much like your lot are missing out.

Shame that. :D

Only ourselves to blame chucked away a point at Sheffield and Workington in heat 15 on both occasions and were horrendous on Tuesday night. 

Right I’m away to dig out my ABG banner 

• Haha 2

Sad really that the once mighty witches who dropped down from the higher echelons of this sport with so much hope of picking up silver ware have failed spectacularly and while injuries have played a part over the seasons the real heart of Ipswich speedway has long gone. Will CL continue or sell up having tried so hard to get that success by saying enough is enough. They have nowhere to go now having fallen at the final hurdle of respectability and with the poor state of the sport, no one could blame the Louis dynasty if walking away was what they decide to do. They gave it their best shot. One last hurrah, the 16 Lapper hopefully

Well done to the tigers

Now I'm no track man but that track looked dry and dusty before the meeting even started. Is there any reason for this? Again I'm no track man but i knew it would be a rubbish boring meeting as soon as I saw it. Again there must be a reason.  Did the team think it was the best way to beat Glasgow?

Not blaming the track people cos it's obviously how they were told to prep it