British Speedway Forum

Poole 2019

Aviator

Eleven Sport are a spent force for the time being in the UK. Closed their uk operation by all accounts.

Richie Worrall top scored in the final and picked up the Rider of the Night award several times.  As the Echo article states now that he's got his business up and running successfully he can give 100% to his speedway.

With the expected Klindt still to be announced I reckon there are at least 4 - possibly 5 - riders capable of increasing their averages. (and 4 of the 2018 trophy winners).

A good solid strength in depth team imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

I think Col maybe being a tad sarcastic!!

You reacted to his post, and now your calling him sarcastic. The mind boggles.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

4 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Hope it's not Eleven Sport.... 

Edited.... actually might be a good idea as they don't have much else to show and they currently show the Polish 1 liga in Poland. 

Eleven sport have live top flight Polish extraleague In 2019.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

20 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

They were certainly inspired when it mattered. :cheers:

or ran into 2 sides decimated by injuries in the semi final and final and were able to use an illegal rider in the final.................depends what glasses you wear

Obviously Poole cant help riding against sides that were severely weakened or be responsible for Kings Lynn allowing them to have Morris....teams just get lucky at the right time

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

or ran into 2 sides decimated by injuries in the semi final and final and were able to use an illegal rider in the final.................depends what glasses you wear

Obviously Poole cant help riding against sides that were severely weakened or be responsible for Kings Lynn allowing them to have Morris....teams just get lucky at the right time

I surprised you think that way Gavan, it's not like you've said any of this before :D and you have a go at Starman for repeating himself! Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I surprised you think that way Gavan, it's not like you've said any of this before :D and you have a go at Starman for repeating himself! Lol.

Leave it Lisa, he cant help himself, its sour grapes of the highest order. He will still be moaning come march. As ive said before, just think about what the boo boys would have said if we got beat in the semi or final.

6 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Leave it Lisa, he cant help himself, its sour grapes of the highest order. He will still be moaning come march. As ive said before, just think about what the boo boys would have said if we got beat in the semi or final.

Im still amused that you call it sour grapes  my team werent in the same league as your lot so i couldnt care less

If you dont feel Poole were lucky last season then i guess there is no hope.

As ive also said that wasnt Pooles fault and neither was the fact the final was a non event

I guess your elated with Pooles team