British Speedway Forum

Poole 2019

Aviator

31 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Okay let's play the cryptic clue game ;-)

Firstly Matt said that Covatti would be the SENIOR reserve. Meaning the other has to be less than 4.70.

Your clue was 2 from a different nation which pushes me towards DK. Klindt being one of them. The other cold be the DK born Stefan Nielsen ?? on 3.7 ish which is below Covatti. Makes some sense as he was riding well for Poole last season before the nasty injury which almost wiped his season out.

His 4 match av was 5.18 or 6.12 incl BP. Viewed from that respect a starting GSA of 3.7 approx looks pretty good ;-)

Stefan Neilsen may have been born in Denmark but is British so he wouldn't mean him.Klindt and Jacobsen are both Danish.

1 hour ago, RedcarRacer said:

Mikkel B Andersen would be a good signing for a top-flight club, plenty of potential and on a bargain average - perhaps him, or even his brother? Both looks set to miss Championship, probably due to Danish clashes...

I wouldn't risk either personally, Freddie Jacobsen much more potential in my opinion.

Just now, BLACKHEART said:

Support Poole that's the closest lol. I do know about the rider in question for the No.7 berth. I don't want to jump the gun and post the name on a thread in case it doesn't come off. I don't operate like a certain Swindon fan who throws random names around on a consistent basis lol. 

Never heard of such a idiot person :blink:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think the 'surprise' one was done first!

Yes shocking. I don't imagine anyone built a team without him in it. He is better than his average that's for sure. It appears his bad season was down to being number one, not sure that is wholly true although no doubt a contributing factor. I am still not sure you can rely on him to perform on a consistent basis but hopefully he will prove me wrong. 

8 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I always thought Poole had first option on Lidsey ? he did watch some meetings there did he not?.If not i know it is a longshot but surely Matthew Gilmore and Brayden Mcguinness are destined to try British speedway soon.?

No idea but i doubt it will be any of those if we are building strength in depth as predicted.