British Speedway Forum

Poole 2019

Aviator

13 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

Holder Kurtz holder Harris Drabik/big name signing, kemp Jacobsen? What’s that add to? 44ish under depending on drabik 

Can't see it being over 42.5.. But who knows at this stage what will happen, or how the leagues will pan out.

19 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

Holder Kurtz holder Harris Drabik/big name signing, kemp Jacobsen? What’s that add to? 44ish under depending on drabik 

That will be about 4 points too many, you should know by now that the bspa cock up the team limits and weaken the league most years

3 hours ago, poolebolton said:

If we were building to a 42.5 average again for 7 riders. 

1. P.Pawlicki=8.00 (yet to sign in sweden) 

2.Woryna= 6.30 

3.Milik= 5.67 (according to 2015 average with Lynn, (Yet to sign in Sweden) 

4. Klindt= 6.61 Captain. 

5.Kurtz= 6.75 

6.Jakobsen= 5.04 

7. Becker=4.00 

I would Like to see the limit at 45 or more. But 45 as minimum. Think it enables clubs to have big guns. 

So would i, but dont look suprised if the powers that be drop it further than it is now, depending on league set up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

So with 2019 who would you like see retained in the Poole team for 2019? 1 defianate on a bargain 6.75 will surely be Brady Kurtz, should put a point on that average. 

Agree Kurtz should be nailed on - as long as he's only 2nd or 3rd heat leader.  MF said he would like to see Josh G back - but I guess it might depend on who is picking the team?

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Agree Kurtz should be nailed on - as long as he's only 2nd or 3rd heat leader.  MF said he would like to see Josh G back - but I guess it might depend on who is picking the team?

Difficult to leave out Nic Jackobsen and Bomber. Brady would make it 5, depending on the team building limit and set up.

6 minutes ago, BLACKHEART said:

I would be shocked if he was to be signed for 2019. 

Really, i'd be suprised if he wasnt. But he's not a No 1, i think even Chris himself would admit that.

Edited by Starman2006

4 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Chris Holder, 2. Chris Harris, 3. Brady Kurtz, 4. Nicolai Klindt, 5. Kacper Woryna, 6. Frederik Jakobsen & 7. James Shanes

= 42.26

Yep you could also swap Shanes for Neisen, but obviously its all subject to the Team building regs. Hopefully there will be no change in the limit.

51 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Surely as well as the points limit it all depends on who runs the club in 2019 and whether theres a main sponsor?!  I would have thought any new promotion would want to use as many club assets as possible in the first year

You would have thought so, but it depends who said promoter is. Hopefully Matt.