British Speedway Forum

Poole 2019

Aviator

2 hours ago, A ORLOV said:

Copied from the Polish site today for the Torun - Zielona Gora meeting 
An accident between Jack Holder and N Pedersen " The Australian entered Pedersen without a pardon ", you have to laugh at the translations   

From the My Speedway app, Pedersen didn't ride.. :blink:

1 minute ago, YerRopes said:

From the My Speedway app, Pedersen didn't ride.. :blink:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1329490733864672&id=242137592599997

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

It's usually quite good.. :neutral:

Perhaps as he didnt complete a heat due to the incident they removed him from the listings?

54 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

According to latest news in local paper, Middo has said we can't go in the playoffs with six riders and by the way it was worded you have to think that Richie isn't coming back in time to make the playoffs so who can we get? 

THJ? Just signed for Berwick so maybe he’s signed for two teams to make it worth his while having bikes here?

4 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

THJ? Just signed for Berwick so maybe he’s signed for two teams to make it worth his while having bikes here?

Oh that's interesting if he's signed for Berwick  he could be an option, i know he didn't go that well last time he rode here for Kings Lynn i think but he did well when he last rode for Poole although that was quite a while ago. I expect they will give Richie every chance to be fit for the play offs but if not they THJ is an option.

57 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Oh that's interesting if he's signed for Berwick  he could be an option, i know he didn't go that well last time he rode here for Kings Lynn i think but he did well when he last rode for Poole although that was quite a while ago. I expect they will give Richie every chance to be fit for the play offs but if not they THJ is an option.

How long have they had to replace Richie? Should have been done ages ago. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gavan said:

Why?

Will be the same riders replacing Worrall as they have done quite well so far

No T/S if you needed them and very limited choice if you get another injury.

Don't worry Gav I know Ippo haven't got that much experience of the play-offs but trust me Poole have.:rolleyes:;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

No T/S if you needed them and very limited choice if you get another injury.

Don't worry Gav I know Ippo haven't got that much experience of the play-offs but trust me Poole have.:rolleyes:;)

Esp if it is a reserve that gets injured. Relying on r/r is not a good move in my book.

• Like 1