British Speedway Forum

Poole 2019

Aviator

49 minutes ago, ray c said:

its a shame that nothing can be done about it  we will get this all season now 

Untill we win the league in October, then the Trackprat will shut up and sulk. Ignore him he's just a very jealous person under the front he puts on.

38 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I agree that Trackrat goes a bit OTT (even though ive been accused of being him lol)

But i like the way you still think it all jealousy

Its not jealousy he just hates us and wants us to lose so any good  news stories or Poole success doesn't fit his agenda. 

Edited by foreverblue

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Trackrat is clearly the biggest pillock on the forum. What an absolute numpty.

That title will always be yours my ginger friend.

What's this I'm hearing about you running out of Brandon scared a few seasons ago after mouthing off?

Cue silence no answer

57 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

What's this I'm hearing about you running out of Brandon scared a few seasons ago after mouthing off?

Cue silence no answer

What on Earth are you on about? :blink:

Time for the mods to step in and block this numpty. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Cue silence no answer

I dont think it will be, you have long taken over as the forum :icon_smile_clown:.  ive never known somebody as bitter  about our clubs success. Get used to it pal, theres more to come..:icon_smile_clown:

Good to see that Darcy is still the same nasty bit of work he always has been.

At least when Middlo posts is just daft stuff...... Darcy it seems will never grow up or out of being not a nice person.

Anyways back to the team and Covatti seems to be struggling a bit

34 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Good to see that Darcy is still the same nasty bit of work he always has been.

At least when Middlo posts is just daft stuff...... Darcy it seems will never grow up or out of being not a nice person.

Anyways back to the team and Covatti seems to be struggling a bit

He struggled at Berwick. But was rapid at P and P for the rebels I heard. 

Before that Berwick meeting had done the best part of 48hrs of driving 3 days before. 

Just finding the right set up. Richie being the prime example. 

19 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

He struggled at Berwick. But was rapid at P and P for the rebels I heard. 

Before that Berwick meeting had done the best part of 48hrs of driving 3 days before. 

Just finding the right set up. Richie being the prime example. 

gavan just stirring the pot a little just waiting for one of the usual suspects to bite :cheers:

20 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Yes true. He was probably expecting a reaction about the Darcy comment. 

What has he said?

17 hours ago, ray c said:

gavan just stirring the pot a little just waiting for one of the usual suspects to bite :cheers:

Not stirring it at all....just no Poole fans seemed to comment on the Darcy story.....great rider....awful human being and his accident doesnt change that

Poole Bolton was commenting on Pooles riders performances and so i was asking if he was happy with Covatti only getting 7 in what was a weak individual meeting

For what its worth Poole look strong certainly better than the awful 1-7 they put together last season, and they shouldnt need to make a whole host of changes.

I think teams will be closer than some imagine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Not stirring it at all....just no Poole fans seemed to comment on the Darcy story.....great rider....awful human being and his accident doesnt change that

Poole Bolton was commenting on Pooles riders performances and so i was asking if he was happy with Covatti only getting 7 in what was a weak individual meeting

For what its worth Poole look strong certainly better than the awful 1-7 they put together last season, and they shouldnt need to make a whole host of changes.

For me Gavan. Worrall is the Key. 

Josh G will bounce back. 

But worrall can do what he did last week and bang 15 points in or get 2 points. If he stays around the 6/7 mark then we will be in a good place. 

But im sure Covatti, NBJ will want to come up so expect some pressure immediately. 

Edited by poolebolton

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

I'd be more than happy if Covatti continues to score 7 points - from reserve.

As for the Darcy 'story' - anyone would think he's the only rider to ever have a go about Nicki Pedersen - 'awful rider....average human being'!!?!:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Why would we comment on Darcy . I wouldn't worry too much about our team I think we will be fine.