British Speedway Forum

Poole 2019

Aviator

22 minutes ago, ray c said:

not in the same class as craig cook at least craig is sticking to guns over sponsorship good on you craig 

Views are split on the Panthers thread Ray. He must of known about the logo rule, otherwise he would of signed months ago, when he was declared, surely ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Views are split on the Panthers thread Ray. He must of known about the logo rule, otherwise he would of signed months ago, when he was declared, surely ? 

I’d say quite surprisingly people seem to be slightly on the club’s side which is I just didn’t expect. The vast majority of those on Cook’s side are Belle Vue and Glasgow fans and/or people with an agenda when it comes to Buster. Really surprised how many neutrals seem to have backed P’boro over this. 

10 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I’d say quite surprisingly people seem to be slightly on the club’s side which is I just didn’t expect. The vast majority of those on Cook’s side are Belle Vue and Glasgow fans and/or people with an agenda when it comes to Buster. Really surprised how many neutrals seem to have backed P’boro over this. 

I'm not Busters favourite fan, but going by Cookies reply. I'm with the club at the moment, going by what we have been told. 

12 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

So who will Nico Covatti be riding for next week Somerset or Poole?

If it’s Somerset and Poole need a guest, I hear Craig Cook is available :lol::t::rofl:

Cookie's average is to high for Holder I believe.. But I suppose it's near enough :rofl:

12 hours ago, scottyfan said:

So who will Nico Covatti be riding for next week Somerset or Poole?

If it’s Somerset and Poole need a guest, I hear Craig Cook is available :lol::t::rofl:

Nico is riding for the rebels. Poole will use either Rowe or Atkins.