British Speedway Forum

Poole 2019

Aviator

Just now, FloydMayweather said:

Good boy.

Now you will post on here saying letter or email sent.

But you wont show any proof.

Because you've sent Jack rubbish.

Believe what you want.There will only be proof if a paper decides to run the story or if the guy mentions the police have contacted him.That is the 100% proof.Not me saying I have done something

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sounds like a brexit voter

Having seen the guy once making a fuss at the Gelsenkirchen ticket office,he is your typical small person with a chip on his shoulder type.Maybe feeling a hand on that shoulder soon one way or another

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Where did i say that. They are sponsors and that is all im bothered about. Anything else said is none of my business.  Now go crawl under a stone.

It was a question. I did not say that you accepted it, just asking.  Not sure why the insult was needed though - just shows you up as a complete and utter bellend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alkadera said:

It was a question. I did not say that you accepted it, just asking.  Not sure why the insult was needed though - just shows you up as a complete and utter bellend.

Then if you dont want that sort of thing thrown back at you dont make stupid comments in the first place..:icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Starman2006
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Then if you dont want that sort of thing thrown back at you dont make stupid comments in the first place..:icon_smile_clown:

Why is a question a stupid comment? Can't hold a civilised debate can you? Would you like it in words of 2 syllables or less so you understand it? 

Grade A moron, go straight to the top of the class.

Jeez, even Floyd could actually give reasons in his comments, not just spit the dummy because of a perfectly legitimate question asked.

• Like 2

On 12/29/2018 at 10:22 PM, ray c said:

Yes but somerset are in a different league than us dont see how that is a problem 

If you are on a limited budget or just choose to do one meeting a week then why would you not go to watch your favourite rider/s?  There are a lot of fans that are neutral a any team & just want to be entertained by seeing good racing.

35 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

If you are on a limited budget or just choose to do one meeting a week then why would you not go to watch your favourite rider/s?  There are a lot of fans that are neutral a any team & just want to be entertained by seeing good racing.

I think we missed what each other was saying 

On 12/30/2018 at 4:15 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Sounds like a brexit voter

Front page and page 3 of the New Year's Day local Echo, stressing its a personal view and nothing to do with his company?!.

Towards the end of the 'story' (slow news day!!) its mentioned about his company being a Pirates' sponsor. Attempts made to contact MF for comment but unable to.!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Front page and page 3 of the New Year's Day local Echo, stressing its a personal view and nothing to do with his company?!.

Towards the end of the 'story' (slow news day!!) its mentioned about his company being a Pirates' sponsor. Attempts made to contact MF for comment but unable to.!

I said I would contact one or two people and I did.Great that they done a piece:approve:

Floyd,Floyd....where are you boy?

Edited by iris123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

If I had a business in would not want to be associated with comments like that..there are numerous major issues with this country..6 people on a boat is not one of them...why doesn't he just say shoot a few homeless people as well..disgraceful comments in my opinion and not something that would sit easy with me if I had to deal with them professionally.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Trotter65 said:

If I had a business in would not want to be associated with comments like that..there are numerous major issues with this country..6 people on a boat is not one of them...why doesn't he just say shoot a few homeless people as well..disgraceful comments in my opinion and not something that would sit easy with me if I had to deal with them professionally.

I certainly would not want someone using that sort of language sponsoring any business I was involved with just my opinion