British Speedway Forum

Poole 2019

Aviator

I was actually out to a Christas market with a couple of people.But I thought it would give you time to keep your word and post the evidence.I just posted some advice here and that would have been that,but you piped up with your idiocy.So now keep your word and then I will keep mine and as stated I will also contact one or two local papers with the evidence as well

So either put up or shut up twinkle

10 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I was actually out to a Christas market with a couple of people.But I thought it would give you time to keep your word and post the evidence.I just posted some advice here and that would have been that,but you piped up with your idiocy.So now keep your word and then I will keep mine and as stated I will also contact one or two local papers with the evidence as well

So either put up or shut up twinkle

First of all it's Christmas not Christas.

I bet you brought a cuddly toy of father Christmas so you can take it to bed every night just to help you sleep. 

I will post evidence when Andrew accepts my follow request. Locked his account so I cant see his tweets at the moment. 

You can contact New Scotland Yard, The House of Commons, Downing Street at the end of the day none of them will give a monkeys about your opinion or your poor little broken heart. 

Edited by FloydMayweather

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

If you can post the one or two teeets before,so this has an actual context then we are in business.Thanks

You don't need them. That was the only tweet you're complaining about.

Start typing your email or letter out to the Government. 

Then post the email or letter on here so we can all see the evidence. 

Just now, FloydMayweather said:

You don't need them. That was the only tweet you're complaining about.

Start typing your email or letter out to the Government. 

Then post the email or letter on here so we can all see the evidence. 

I could post anything on here,that again wouldn’t be evidence!!I could post that you are clever,but would be a lie!!!You don’t seem to understand what evidence is.You don’t seem to understand much at all

Just now, iris123 said:

I could post anything on here,that again wouldn’t be evidence!!I could post that you are clever,but would be a lie!!!You don’t seem to understand what evidence is.You don’t seem to understand much at all

Evidence is above. 

Now get typing.

Try not to eat all of your Chocolate Santa at once.

• Like 1