British Speedway Forum

Poole 2019

Aviator

6 hours ago, ray c said:

Why dont you mind your own business and slag somebody else off in which you are very good at .that is why your probably the most disliked person on the forum have a nice day !!!

I see your fan club backed you up . 2-3 missing though..:rofl:

44 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

What do people think of this team 

Jack Holder 

Chris Holder 

Brady Kurtz 

Nicole Klindt 

Kasper Woryna 

Jake Allen 

Stefan Nielsen 

I thought Matt signed Jakobsen as a long term prospect being arguably the best young Dane currently coming through at still only 20. Jake is nearly 3 years older - has a lower GRA and has ridden UK 2 years longer. For that 0.5 point difference who offers arguably the most potential as a rising star in the sport ?? Jakobsen has also been signed up by a POL Nice 1 team for 2019 having ridden Lge 2 last year.

I wouldn't mind seeing Allen in the side for 2019 if he could be accommodated say at reserve, if they were saving points for further up the team but not for me at the expense of Jakobsen.

Unfortunately that would mean also not being able to accommodate Nielsen due to the points limit. The other 5  were in line with who I wanted to see in for 2019 with Jakobsen and one other maybe Shanes, as a young Aussie would not fit with the new overseas rider rule on allocated GRA.

2 hours ago, ray c said:

At least one thing I'm not as nasty as you are we have decent conversation on here and then you come along is it that difficult for you to be civil to other posters so sad. 

Ray, I agree with Supersub - the bloke is an absolute tool who thinks he knows everything whereas he has shown time & time again that he is so thick he can't argue his way out of a paper bag. Biggest laugh is that he thinks he knows it all and that no one else is allowed an opinion regarding Poole, unless it's his idol Mr Shovlar. Was enjoying the play back of the first leg of the play off final til I saw the twerp on camera at the celebrations .......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

What do people think of this team 

Jack Holder 

Chris Holder 

Brady Kurtz 

Nicole Klindt 

Kasper Woryna 

Jake Allen 

Stefan Nielsen 

I believe there is the possibility of another Dane as recommended by Nicolai (either as 2nd string or reserve?!).

I reckon Brady and Nicolai are nailed on with the rest depending on the Holder(s?) situation and I also wouldn't rule out Josh G as MF has already said he would like to include him again.

Obviously still all speculation until the averages are confirmed...............

Edited by Skidder1

36 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Any news of potential buyers for the Poole Pirates  ? Or is Matt Ford happy to carry on running on a Monday evening?  (Surely Swindon will have prefernece on the Thursday)

Matt is staying for the coming season. He announced to the fans last wednesday (via Nigel Leahy at the R.E.F. night) that Thursdays would be the Poole night but as up to 5 clubs are likely to prefer Thursdays there are bound to be some occasional Weds and Monday meetings - aside from the Bank Holidays as usual.