British Speedway Forum

Glasgow v Edinburgh CL Tues Paulco's birthday2018 at 19-30

33 minutes ago, GhostRider said:

Yep thats fair enough if it was a laugh as you say if cookie knew them, just a bit of light hearted banter but as you say if some really were booing (which it did appear to me that some were but i could be wrong) then your right, need to buck up their ideas afer all as mentioned prevously the guy is just doing his job and trying to earn a living.

anyways if glasgow do pip us to the post for the playoffs then on last nights showing i cant seen anybody getting close at ashfield and could be hard to beat over 2 legs.

if we dont make the playoffs we still have the cup which i think we are in with a shout due to our recent home form.

Just goes to show Edinburgh are where they are due to a massive home advantage track they call a race track :rolleyes: does flatter them tbh . Thats not racing up there its clinging onto your bike for sheer life , last night Glasgow set a racing track and Edinburgh boys bottled it 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Just goes to show Edinburgh are where they are due to a massive home advantage track they call a race track :rolleyes: does flatter them tbh . Thats not racing up there its clinging onto your bike for sheer life , last night Glasgow set a racing track and Edinburgh boys bottled it 

Dinnae give up yer day job - is it washing or ironing today? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

Oh dear, still not finished those grapes.

39 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Not me beaten by the better side last night. No problems here 

39 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Not me beaten by the better side last night. No problems here 

It was an entertaining match, felt Wells was a let down for whatever reason.Pickering is starting to look very good but still can't gate.!

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It was an entertaining match, felt Wells was a let down for whatever reason.Pickering is starting to look very good but still can't gate.!

Agreed, thought some of the racing last night was different class. Pickering was spectacular but would prefer he just gated as entertaining as it is. 

Wells apart from his second ride that he won by a distance was pretty poor. Erik just seemed down on speed but gave it a go at least. Less said about Worrall performance the better.

4 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Agreed, thought some of the racing last night was different class. Pickering was spectacular but would prefer he just gated as entertaining as it is. 

Wells apart from his second ride that he won by a distance was pretty poor. Erik just seemed down on speed but gave it a go at least. Less said about Worrall performance the better.

Only my observation but thought Worrell wasn't enjoy riding with Josh .Josh was giving it 100% and to be honest Worrell was in his way afew times.Worrell is obviously great at home but to be honest has he not be a let down away.Expected a lot more from him.

Edited by Fromafar

18 hours ago, nagy1 said:

Good day at the office for the Tigs.

Monarchs didn’t look interested to be fair. Coasting round etc. Shows the difference between Armadale and a proper race strip.

Great all round performance, JT was unlucky with his bike problems. Could of been more of a doing.

You can always tell when the 0131’s can sniff a victory, travel through in numbers, seen them leaving about heat 13 (for a change)

Not many came out through the Den choosing to slip out the gate at the end of the stand into the carpark, ;):cheers:

• Like 1

Last night was proper speedway. Good atmosphere, under lights and fair dos to willie dishington who had the match done and dusted just after 9 despite the interval. Also the result was almost perfect just a shame that Jack had bike troubles. Just hope they all ride to there full potential on Thursday and Friday. It would be a shame if we did not get at least one more home match although I'd prefer two so the riders and fans can say there proper fairwells. A league trophy would be nice as well 

• Like 1