British Speedway Forum

Somerset v Poole. Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg. 17/9/18

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Oh ...... so your ok with the Mark Riss situation then.......or you still pathetically claiming you don’t know the rules or are you trolling again..

I’m actually loving the fact that the only 3 people  on here who have an issue with my posts are you and Lisa and Starman. 3 people whose opinions are not really counted amongst the real  fans on here. 

You only have to look at the Belle Vue thread to see what people think of the rubbish you post. 

I see you have given up posting on that thread now.......hiding while even takes the rise out of you.....it’s what trolls do

I think you find more than 3 people have a problem with your posts on here. Pinny and FB have called you out more than enough times, but you have no answer to them cos they are 100% accurate, especially Pinny. Time to get back to your bridge.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:23 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

No I was there to witness the track at first hand in the B fixture. It was televised so anyone watching on BT saw what the track was like. Leave the curb and go backwards. They also did it against Kings Lynn. Nicolai posted on twitter asking what the hell have Somerset done to their great race track?

NKI, a far more capable rider than Klindt Tweeted sonething similar about his most recent visit to Wimbourne Rd.

5 hours ago, Col said:

NKI, a far more capable rider than Klindt Tweeted sonething similar about his most recent visit to Wimbourne Rd.

Ah yes but that was different Col, that was ‘sour grapes’ because Puk scored poorly and Lynn were thrashed. 

Amazing how different two similar situations can be depending on whether Poole win or lose and where the meetings took place :D I can’t imagine too many people take the absolute guff he writes seriously to be honest.

54 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Ah yes but that was different Col, that was ‘sour grapes’ because Puk scored poorly and Lynn were thrashed. 

Amazing how different two similar situations can be depending on whether Poole win or lose and where the meetings took place :D I can’t imagine too many people take the absolute guff he writes seriously to be honest.

Poole it isn't one line racing leave the kerb and go backwards though. NKI may have a point it isn't as good as years ago but the racing is still good and plenty of passing. 

Just saw the highlights of Gorzow v Leszno - Speedway as it should be.

Point of the post is Brady Kurtz who scored 4 plus 2 from his 5 rides. To be honest other than one ride in which he scored 2 plus 1 he didnt look that good. Rarely made starts and did nothing from the back.

The way he is riding the second half of this season I can see him being a weak link in the play off. Hate to say it as I have always thought he would be one of the World's top riders. Maybe one day he will but haven't seen much recently to suggest so. To me Leszno's 2 young reserves look more promising than him currently.

Take a look at the last race last night in Gorzow to see exciting 23 year olds Piotr Pawliki and Zmarzlik showing how it should be done. Zmarzlik didnt quite get there but so reminded me of Darcy's all action style on the bike.  The camera's also did great action shots of the battle between the two. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7xEe1pbI4I

17 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe Riss should have done it before the cut off date then!

The first big crash that started this chain of events was v PBoro on the 23rd so not really an option unles Riss is clairvoyant

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Good decision by the BSPA for a change. Wouldn't be fair if one team got through on aggregate by a couple of points due to a double points ride. Teams shouldn't be rewarded for riding poorly in my opinion. 

The league table counts them in when deciding the playoffs, could be a different set of teams if took all the TS over a whole season out. Wolves prob be in it for starters .So not fair on them.