British Speedway Forum

Wolves v King's Lynn 03/09/18

As previously expressed, a result I well and truly expected.

Kings Lynn are bang in form right now with 11 out of 12 wins and very much the team to beat.

was surprised to see the scores at half way and looked dominant for Wolves but seems their away form seems to have replaced performances at the Green. 

To be up 10 and then lose by 4 is pretty poor but indicative of our season. Just not good enough.

well done the Stars, go on and get the title now.

no doubt there will still be those who say we can still make the play offs and everything is still to play for. We haven’t been good enough for 6 weeks now. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

As previously expressed, a result I well and truly expected.

Kings Lynn are bang in form right now with 11 out of 12 wins and very much the team to beat.

was surprised to see the scores at half way and looked dominant for Wolves but seems their away form seems to have replaced performances at the Green. 

To be up 10 and then lose by 4 is pretty poor but indicative of our season. Just not good enough.

well done the Stars, go on and get the title now.

no doubt there will still be those who say we can still make the play offs and everything is still to play for. We haven’t been good enough for 6 weeks now. :rolleyes:

I had my same script ready when we were 10 points down:wink:.Must admit now this is becoming a good run because when you can add Wolverhampton away in that run it does make it tougher.Did it help us with the withdrawal of Proctor.7+1 from his last 3 rides although one was Lambert as T/S so may have happened anyway.

Finishing top of the league is so close now.Not bad for the team tipped to finish bottom or close to anyway.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Still failing to understand basic English aren't you.

Nobody anywhere has said we would make the playoffs.

What was stated was we had something to ride for still, which you, incorrectly disagreed with. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Still failing to understand basic English aren't you.

Nobody anywhere has said we would make the playoffs.

What was stated was we had something to ride for still, which you, incorrectly disagreed with. 

I stated also that Wolves weren’t good enough to make the play offs and wouldn’t.

we had something to ride for technically not realistically.

Anyway I know you like to always be right so you must be really happy right now. Do we still have something to race for by the way on Wednesday? :rolleyes: