British Speedway Forum

Somerset v Kings Lynn Tuesday September 4th

4 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I wouldnt take a whole lot of notice of that result tonight, With or without Nick.  Lynn will be a different proposition in the play off's. IMO. Thry will still finish top. But they wont take Somerset in the semi's. So they have to choose between BV and poole. I still think they will take us..

No they will take us, Belle Vue are the weakest team in the play offs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No they will take us, Belle Vue are the weakest team in the play offs.

No they will take us, or no they wont which one ?

Edited by Starman2006

1 minute ago, stevebrum said:

Bizzare result after 11 out of 12 wins for the Stars up till now.

seems nobody wants to be top of the table,

I dont see why, best place to be.. Then if you get it wrong you only have yourselves to blame..

8 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I dont see why, best place to be.. Then if you get it wrong you only have yourselves to blame..

Exactly! It’s almost like no one wants 1st pick tho.

seems pretty easy to me, whoever finishes top will pick Belle Vue or Swindon who are by far the weakest of the other teams.

just seems odd results happening this week.

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I think after that result Kings Lynns bubble is well and truly popped. 

Lucky Nicolai was riding. Scored the same as Iversens average so the Dane wasn’t really missed.

Somerset clear favourites for the title after laying down that drubbing.

More s**t stirring from you as per usual.Glad i didn't go to your school of mathematics:wink:Klindt scoring Iversen's average:blink:

2 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

seems pretty easy to me, whoever finishes top will pick Belle Vue or Swindon who are by far the weakest of the other teams.

Thats why it was strange that Somerset threw the meeting last night. They could still have finished top and picked BV/Swindon. Instead they have to take on Poole which will be much harder. They will come into the semis as favourites but why make it more difficult than it needed to be?

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

More s**t stirring from you as per usual.Glad i didn't go to your school of mathematics:wink:Klindt scoring Iversen's average:blink:

Seems you are upset and getting a drubbing at your rivals place. Suck it up. Somerset are clear favourites.

41 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lucky Nicolai was riding. Scored the same as Iversens average so the Dane wasn’t really missed.

They might of been doing a Poole 

6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Swindon ?

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Seems you are upset and getting a drubbing at your rivals place. Suck it up. Somerset are clear favourites.

Not at all,just stating a fact that your maths is rubbish.

If you notice in my original post after the result i had the decency to say well done to Somerset.This is something you could never bring yourself to do after a drubbing.

40 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Don't think any bubble has been burst. For King's Lynn, tonight meant a whole load of nothing after last night.

Had King's Lynn only picked up a point or nothing last night, tonight would have been very different. 

I suspect you know that but are on the Troll again.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Klindt scored 1,1,3,2,R,0 =7.. That's a 4.66 average !!!   NKI's average is 7.20...How did we not miss him?  How many points did Klindt score in HT's 13 and 15.... None :blink:

Last time NKI was at Somerset he scored 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

So saying Lynn didn't miss NKI was a load of tosh..

I know we go stuffed, but why post crap?

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

I  meant Kings Lynn won't take us , they will take Belle Vue unless Swindon pull off a miracle, in which case they will pick Swindon.

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

Somerset win at belle Vue tomorrow night Swindon got every chance of finishing in 4 place 

I really cant see that. BV need to win tmz night, they cannot take the chance of going to Swindon on thurs  and getting  a result. On the same token, Somerset need to win it to keep the presure on KL for top spot.

Is there any depth to the level that shovlar trolls?

totally clueless Klindt getting Iversens average lol.

Love seeing everyone telling him how daft he is looking yet again.

Somerset will pick Poole , why would they pick Belle Vue who recently won there? 

Somerset clearly have Pooles measure be mad not to pick them.

keep trolling shovlar dear boy not long until Rome 

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Klindt scored 1,1,3,2,R,0 =7.. That's a 4.66 average !!!   NKI's average is 7.20...  So no we didn't miss him . How many points did Klindt score in HT's 13 and 15.... None :blink:

Last time NKI was at Somerset he scored 3, 3, 3, 3, 3

You can't point out to SS that he is wrong,because he then comes back with even more rubbish.He has the cheek to call certain other posters trolls:shock: