British Speedway Forum

Somerset v Kings Lynn Tuesday September 4th

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Not looking like a top of the table clash at Somerset, doesn't look like the Stars are up for it.

Stars keeping safe. Can't afford another injury :t: 

Got to think of next year as well :P

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Stag said:

After last night's win and with 2 riders missing the pressure is well and truly off. Would be nice to put more of a fight though!!

I doubt this will run to the end like this. But expect  near to 60-30 ish

Edited by Bald Bloke

23 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ask Gary May.

“And even if we have won the meeting, I always put Doyley and Jack in heat 15 because the crowd pay their money to see them. Doyley shouldn’t be sitting in the pits having four rides. If he can do five rides ands wants it, he goes out. I’m not doing the public over.”

Garry May last weeks SS. 

1 minute ago, Hodgy said:

And even if we have won the meeting, I always put Doyley and Jack in heat 15 because the crowd pay their money to see them. Doyley shouldn’t be sitting in the pits having four rides. If he can do five rides ands wants it, he goes out. I’m not doing the public over.”

Garry May last weeks SS. 

that's if the riders fit and not carrying an injury.  Doyle hurt his back earlier .  

• Like 1

That was a little embarrassing,that certainly put a dent in our little run.Hopefully they will use this as a wake up call and re-group and go again.Onwards and upwards.

Well done Somerset this must give them a massive confidence boost going into the play-offs.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

That was a little embarrassing,that certainly put a dent in our little run.Hopefully they will use this as a wake up call and re-group and go again.Onwards and upwards.

Well done Somerset this must give them a massive confidence boost going into the play-offs.

But Lynn should still finish top. Then its in there hands..

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Not sure you were really trying that hard. Doyley obviously has an aversion to heat 15.

I think after that result Kings Lynns bubble is well and truly popped. 

Lucky Nicolai was riding. Scored the same as Iversens average so the Dane wasn’t really missed.

Somerset clear favourites for the title after laying down that drubbing.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I think after that result Kings Lynns bubble is well and truly popped. 

Lucky Nicolai was riding. Scored the same as Iversens average so the Dane wasn’t really missed.

Somerset clear favourites for the title after laying down that drubbing.

I wouldnt take a whole lot of notice of that result tonight, With or without Nick.  Lynn will be a different proposition in the play off's. IMO. They will still finish top. But they wont take Somerset in the semi's. So they have to choose between BV and poole. I still think they will take us..

Edited by Starman2006