British Speedway Forum

Workington v Lakeside 25/08/2018 7:30pm Ch

2 hours ago, liam said:

So if someone is sick they have to miss 7 days racing? 

And produce a Med cert [ Lawson]. Hope young Dan makes a speedy recovery..

Edited by Starman2006

Best  wishes to dan on an easy recovery. from a bad accident .  i hope to see you back when the time is right for yourself . recover well .

also congratulations to kyle on his first win, well earned and well worth waiting for .

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Hope dan is ok , texter on updates blames mason i dont think he was to blame he was going for a gap same as kyle and dan just a racing accident with a bad ending. Now on the bad side i guess tonights tickets get us in next meeting either free or with a massive reduction howabout as a gesture to laura we all on here pay the full admission and spread the word so laura doesnt take to much of a hit i know not all will  but now is the time to stick together , tonight has been a bad night with flight delays the late ambulance arrival and poor dan in hospital lets do all we can to show laura massive support.finally on the plus side well done kyle on his first comet race win.

I intend to pay full again.......hope young Dan is ok soon...

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

cookie was forced to miss a week aswell last year I think 

some are made to miss the full 7 days others can pick and choose

Isn't the official line something to with having a doctors note or not..?.. No note no riding for 7 days 

Also for a concussion isn't it standard 7days or something 

Just now, scaramanga said:

if you don't have doctors note isn't that withholding services rather than sick 

One could say that yes..but hard to prove if I'll or not.. Hence 7 days

Other side to it is I guess you can have a 24hr bug..but can be fit as a fiddle in a day or two