British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2019

Top man is Danny - great team man too

Hope he will be back fully fit (or as close to as can be expected)

Enjoy :t:

I would expect Kyle and Broc to fill last two places. If that’s the case I can see u lining up with King Kennedy Anderson Proctor Howarth Nicol Kemp hopefully we get no injuries and can win silverware. King said he should be fully fit for start of the season and if he can score big from the off and new lads settle quick we should be fine. Broc could do with a good mechanic behind him as Steady said he’d had carburettor problems at the back end of last season and it took a while for him to work it out. 

2 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Was there any mention of when the promotion would like to have the final 2 signings in by ?

Already signed I believe. Damian said last night ‘the seven riders we have signed’ and in a separate conversation Peter Mike said that the team was sorted

2 hours ago, OdsalBoy said:

Was there any mention of when the promotion would like to have the final 2 signings in by ?

Already signed I believe. Damian said last night ‘the seven riders we have signed’ and in a separate conversation Peter Mike said that the team was sorted

hope i don't sound like a doom and gloom merchant, and i think that the promotion are putting together a great looking side, but if the families do come back on a sunday,then all the efforts of trying to make the afternoon more appealing with various changes will all pale into insignificance if there are still the delays that occur when the 1 ambulance has to make the journey to hospital and the inevitable delays that this brings happens.this,on top of the 2 minute rule and the track grading delays will only add to the delay problems and those extra families won't be attending for long.i apologise if these things are going to be addressed  along with other rules but nothing has been mentioned anywhere as of yet.