British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2019

On 8/16/2019 at 3:05 PM, lisa-colette said:

When have you ever been humble? 

A couple of seasons ago he sat in front of us lot in the grandstand at Poole. Rather than introduce himself he got all huffy, then stormed out after heat 13 with his tail between his legs after Swindon were thumped. Hilarious stuff.:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

A couple of seasons ago he sat in front of us lot in the grandstand at Poole. Rather than introduce himself he got all huffy, then stormed out after heat 13 with his tail between his legs after Swindon were thumped. Hilarious stuff.:rofl:

He might have had to catch a flight to Rome hence the rush?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

To quote Monty Python. 

Howls of derisive laughter Bruce!!

• Haha 1

Would be good orlovski. Feel good factor in sn25 at moment..3 good meetings in 8 days, good crowds, massive wins, good racing, and cup final and hopefully playoffs to look forward to. Lee Kilby is doing a good job promoting the sport. But 3 weeks till the final home leg. Fixtures too erratic.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Not a criticism of the club but it shows you all is not well with the fixture planning within the sport.!!!!

I don’t think it’s a bad idea for the matches to on separate days. Much better than double header meetings which take so long to run & become disjointed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hyabb17 said:

I don’t think it’s a bad idea for the matches to on separate days. Much better than double header meetings which take so long to run & become disjointed. 

For me Hyabb win or lose, this year it has been a really enjoyable one a breath of fresh air.I would just love to go back to the continuity of fixtures again and get back to having at least 15/20 home meeting's again.

• Like 3