British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2019

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Still thinks it’s bit snakey on Morris joining Wolverhampton, especially after Rosco picking him over a World Champion in 2018. That’s right Nick, go join rivals on that bargain average. I hope you fall down as much as you did for Swindon in 2018.

Ahhh, RR2017 and his various aliases still trolling several threads, replying to himself and making up stories to seek attention, it’s pathetic really that you keep needing to draw attention to yourself to feel good. 

he’s a bit like thrush really. Just an irritating tw*t that refuses to go away. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jonny the spud said:

Ahhh, RR2017 and his various aliases still trolling several threads, replying to himself and making up stories to seek attention, it’s pathetic really that you keep needing to draw attention to yourself to feel good. 

Various aliases ????

5 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

A pathetic individual really, obviously has no mates and seeking attention.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Jonny the spud said:

Reported for bullying 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

24.10 for the top 3 looking very strong.

Will Nick Morris still be lodging with Rosco I wonder?

He has not been for a while, he lives on the edge of Swindon where a few Swindon riders live and keep their equipment.

Edited by A ORLOV

10 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I dont know what the rules are but i think Drew Kemp said he cannot ride championship and the  Prem.??Does that rule out young Brennan ?? maybe getting a prolonged run for the Robins  he was mighty impressive but would he have the set up and kit to do two leagues.?

Don't all PL riders have to have achieved a 3 point average?

32 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I dont know what the rules are but i think Drew Kemp said he cannot ride championship and the  Prem.??Does that rule out young Brennan ?? maybe getting a prolonged run for the Robins  he was mighty impressive but would he have the set up and kit to do two leagues.?

To double up the rider needs to have achieved 4.5 in the Championship so with new 1.5 conversion this produced the minimum 3 in the Premiership

What is not clear is if a rider does not ride in the Championship/doesnt have an established average.

I think then the new minimum assessment of 3 would apply and they would be allowed. So Brennan could ride but only if he has no place in one of the other leagues

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

To double up the rider needs to have achieved 4.5 in the Championship so with new 1.5 conversion this produced the minimum 3 in the Premiership

What is not clear is if a rider does not ride in the Championship/doesnt have an established average.

I think then the new minimum assessment of 3 would apply and they would be allowed. So Brennan could ride but only if he has no place in one of the other leagues

Now Eastie have moved up cant see Brennan doing NL so he maybe could do the Prem.To be honest it is to early for him but he looks really promising just hope the Robins dont have a wagging bottom end tale again.

I would say its too early for Brennan to be in the top league

He will do a fine job in the Championship - thats where he should be for his own development

• Like 4

1 hour ago, John Scrutton said:

Rosco said of Batch   He can win matches    Yes But only if he feels like it at the time   He will work well with DOYLE   Batch only works with Batch.

Think you'll find Doyle has a lot more time for Batch than for Morris;)