British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2019

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Berge cant be below 4 (unless the minimum for non Brits has been removed)

I based my team on Berge being a 4 anyhow.

Doyle - 9.8

An other - 4.9 (or 5.06 if Adam has a reduction) - Jake Allen fits

Ellis - 6.42 (or 6.26 with a reduction)

Musielak - 6.52

Morris - 6.60

Zach - 4.26 (he should get a reduction)

Berge  - 4

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

So swindon fans are thinking no troy for next yr any reasons..? 

Troy did well  but his average is to high getting Doyley back makes my year cant wait until March.Watching Doyley takes me back to watching the classy Leigh Adams everyweek worth paying the admission just to see him.

28 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Think it will be Berge for Nielsen. The number 2 position is anyone's guess.

Foreign rider's can't be less than 4.00. A huge risk to take and would throw away 0.65 team building points compared to his Championship converted average.

Stefan is the better option for me. 

1 minute ago, MattK said:

How was Michell Davey's average 2.31 last season?

Isn't the 4-point minimum only for rider's with an assessed average?

Davey is now a British passport holder and resident

Hence his qualification to ride in the NL also

44 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Foreign rider's can't be less than 4.00. A huge risk to take and would throw away 0.65 team building points compared to his Championship converted average.

Stefan is the better option for me. 

Stefan is injury prone which is a big risk for me.....3.58 doesn't allow much for a decent guest/replacement

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Berge cant be below 4 (unless the minimum for non Brits has been removed)

Checking on last seasons rules that 4 only applies to that season, it does not mention following seasons. Now that Berg has a Championship ridden average, I can see no rule that states he can not ride on a converted averted average.

28 minutes ago, robins les said:

Checking on last seasons rules that 4 only applies to that season, it does not mention following seasons. Now that Berg has a Championship ridden average, I can see no rule that states he can not ride on a converted averted average.

I said if last years regs remain

1 hour ago, MattK said:

Making Berge 3.35 

Anyone know if Morris is definitely signing ??

Would have though with him living in Swindon when in UK he would have already put ink on the contract. Having said that I do appreciate he flew home to Aussie with his mates Brady Kurtz & Josh Graz, after the Poole A.Dhabi jolly up, so may not have got around to it yet. Having said that he did get announced by Masarna this morning in SWE so one would have thought he has been active on the Contract front.

35 minutes ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

Anyone know if Morris is definitely signing ??

Would have though with him living in Swindon when in UK he would have already put ink on the contract. Having said that I do appreciate he flew home to Aussie with his mates Brady Kurtz & Josh Graz, after the Poole A.Dhabi jolly up, so may not have got around to it yet. Having said that he did get announced by Masarna this morning in SWE so one would have thought he has been active on the Contract front.

Sing it with me

'He's on his way, He's on his way, to Wimborne Rd he's on his way, how he gets there I don't know, how he gets there I don't care, all I know is Morris's on his way'