British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2019

39 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

You do know this is the same team that scraped a lucky home win against Wolves the other day.

Lucky?? In what way exactly? We get it you clearly have a little issue with Swindon you don't rate us although you thought we had no chance last night so actually yeah keep dissing us that's fine by me and others , top 4 is up for grabs by 6 sides so all to play for including Swindon sorry about that......

33 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Lucky?? In what way exactly? We get it you clearly have a little issue with Swindon you don't rate us although you thought we had no chance last night so actually yeah keep dissing us that's fine by me and others , top 4 is up for grabs by 6 sides so all to play for including Swindon sorry about that......

Lucky, cos Wolves should have won! Even most Swindon fans have acknowledged that! 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Erm YOU do it about Poole all the time. Now you know what it is like to be on the receiving end, maybe you'll stop?

All the time?  Please point me to something I have said against Poole in the last month?  Oh go on try two months or fill your boots and go further back!

if you are going to generalise then at least make it factual! :rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Lucky because you were losing all meeting and could have maybe should have lost. You had a full team and at home so should have won with a bit to spare. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Lucky because you were losing all meeting and could have maybe should have lost. You had a full team and at home so should have won with a bit to spare. 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Didn't they have to use a TS too?

There’s a difference between almost losing, using a tactical sub and losing. 

Just check Poole’s home record and you’ll see what I mean.  :)

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

You do know this is the same team that scraped a lucky home win against Wolves the other day.

And Poole only beat Peterborough by 10 and lost to them earlier in the season

Poole also got thumped at home by a weaker Swindon 7

Whats your point?

The over confidence of Poole fans is staggering

The season is geared up for a Poole v Swindon final.....lets hope that unlike last season the final isnt a farce and the best team wins

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

And Poole only beat Peterborough by 10 and lost to them earlier in the season

Poole also got thumped at home by a weaker Swindon 7

Whats your point?

The over confidence of Poole fans is staggering

The season is geared up for a Poole v Swindon final.....lets hope that unlike last season the final isnt a farce and the best team wins

Hmmm, Swindon fans think they are unbeatable now they won at Ipswich! :rofl: FB just pointing out they struggled to beat Wolves at home. 

• Confused 1