British Speedway Forum

Poole v Somerset. Prem B. 13/8/18 BT Sports.

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

I bet the Leicester fans - or those that are left - are well p!$$ed off then!!!!:party:

Classic Poole comment. Compare races on the BSPA website, no contest. I happen to think Leicester is ok, but I've got my own mind, not what ginge Shovlar spouts, baaaaaaaa.

Guest GiveusaB

Most meetings across the country are low value for entertainment due to an unsuitable race surface?

The bikes have become quicker and more high powered, but the tracks have either stayed the same or degenerated.

That's the problem with our beloved sport these days!

It will only get worse in this country!

51 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

No, Poole fans are win at all costs mentality. Genuine speedway fans enjoy good racing regardless of results & league tables.

To be fair there are only a handful of any teams supporters on here, so won't be the case for all of them...But there are some Ford puppets on the forum.. Poole do seem to have more than most though.

54 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I bet the Leicester fans - or those that are left - are well p!$$ed off then!!!!:party:

I hope that's a wind up...Not in good taste at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Thats not dust - thats just the 'thin shale' we've been using. :D

Also its been said many times that modern-day riders don't like the track to be watered once the meeting has started and got past heat 4 because it *ucks up the set-ups!!

(NB. * is an 'm' by the way ;))

They should start investing in some "fat" shale then!  ;)

Modern day fans (actually fans of any era) won't like having their view spoilt by getting dust in their eyes, and the fans are more important than the riders, but most people don't realise that.

Seems obvious that last winter's attempt to fix the track failed, time for Ford to get his hand in his pocket and do it properly.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:46 AM, TesarRacing said:

You also said Grajczonek should go! He has been your best rider in the last 2 meetings and Poole would have lost without him last night.

I did but that was due to poor form.

The other 3 just aren't good enough riders. Shanes is not even a good Championship reserve tbh. Szczepaniak's never been any good over here. Sundstrom is average everywhere tbh.

Just read Klindt's shoulder popped out in the incident with Summers in HT 5 and popped back in down the next straight :blink:

He still carried on, winning his last ride, that's committed to the cause.

Flew back to Denmark Tues for treatment.

Apologies if its common knowledge, I didn't know.

12 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just read Klindt's shoulder popped out in the incident with Summers in HT 5 and popped back in down the next straight :blink:

He still carried on, winning his last ride, that's committed to the cause.

Flew back to Denmark Tues for treatment.

Apologies if its common knowledge, I didn't know.

He rode in Denmark on Wednesday and was practicing on Thursday, so thankfully he is ok :t:

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes the last thing we need are injuries, if we go in to the play offs with the current team i think we have a good chance.

i think now, it's Poole's to loose, good run of form going into the play-offs, it'll be difficult for any team to out-do Poole over 2 legs.

On 8/16/2018 at 9:44 PM, Trumpy said:

The other 3 just aren't good enough riders. Shanes is not even a good Championship reserve tbh. Szczepaniak's never been any good over here. Sundstrom is average everywhere tbh.

i think you will find that james is doing ok in the championship

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:44 PM, Trumpy said:

Proves how much you know, or don't know Trumpie. James is doing ok in the championship,and sadly he lost his place with us would have improved further... Nothing is instant, except your drivel..

• Like 1