British Speedway Forum

Poole v Leicester. Prem B. Thursday 9/8/18

1 minute ago, sommelier said:

It all ways made me laugh him talking about the tide effect on Poole track, what about Workington, Berwick, Somerset, Lynn etc etc!

It's not just the tide for me.It seems like 90% of Poole fans are Poole at any cost.Same as Fraud.Reminds me of Stepford Wives if you old enough lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No getting away from the fact the call off was a lousy decision. It could even decide who finishes top. If we miss out on top spot by points scored it will serve us right.

You know your talking rubbish...You know your ok..... You have plenty in hand as you might know.. No fault of Fraud or Middlo.You swerved that one.. Not

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, thecoombdog said:

Shov been very honest. Its going to make Starmans version even better as we all know he can't slate Ford

Why would i want to. Matt doesnt make that decision..

18 minutes ago, sommelier said:

It all ways made me laugh him talking about the tide effect on Poole track, what about Workington, Berwick, Somerset, Lynn etc etc!

Nothing to do with the tide tonight mate. And yes it does make a difference, but i do not expect you to believe that, as clearly you have been sucked into the rest of the no nothings on here way of thinking. I always thought you was better than that. mate.

Edited by Starman2006

Just now, Starman2006 said:

Nothing to do with the tide tonight mate. And yes it does make a difference, but i do not expect you to believe that, as clearly you have been sucked into the rest of the no nothings on here way of thinking. I always thought you was beter than that. mate.

Then explain to me why Workington that's in touching distance of the sea never have a problem ?????

• Like 1

Just now, sommelier said:

Then explain to me why Workington that's in touching distance of the sea never have a problem ?????

No idea, i dont live in Workington.

10 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Some prat chucking oil over the track when fans watching. The FRN not in force???, allowing 3 Poole riders being there? I might be wrong. Still the meeting went ahead.Poole well on top.Heavy burst of rain..Result was comfirmed, Rain stopped after 10 mins... Many Boo's FROM POOLE FANS..Track looked good in pics.

Nothing to do with Fraud or Middlo though Fraud.

Edited by Bald Bloke

26 minutes ago, sommelier said:

And lets be honest Lynn is on the wash!!

Same applies, i dont live in Norfolk.

31 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Same applies, i dont live in Norfolk.

They don't pay you that much to sell the star..

Your a member of "The Poole are the only club that  matter's " club in the UK.club

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

And i bet next week all the Poole lemmings will be there again. They know they can take the mick out of you cos you keep turning up.  Every track has its lemmings though. Which doesn't help with how speedway is run now.

Yep, even your place...

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

They don't pay you that much to sell the star..

Your a member of "The Poole are the only club that  matter's " club in the UK.club

Thats correct. I mean you wouldn't see Sir Alex fergusson going into the city dressing room and sharing info with the city manager, would you..?
And no, i dont get paid..

9 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

The call off would have saved Ford a few quid though wouldn't it. Nothing to refund to fans and much less to pay the riders. Do you think it would have been off after that shower if it had happened at heat 5? Obviously I wasn't there so its a genuine question.