British Speedway Forum

Leicester v Poole. Prem. 9/7/18. BT sports.

14 hours ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Like a few Danes I think it would not matter if he rode national League championship or premiership he will always average about 6  henning bager, jan Graversen etc

Thats not what i said.

Sun break with the TV cameras there and keeping to a schedule? I predict Sarjeant to be warned at some point during his rides  for moving at the tapes or actually breaking them and no sun break. :)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Big Al said:

This should be an absolute ramtoozler of a match and probably a last heat decider.

I predict Sarjeant to win heat 2. Klindt to score double figures. And a sun break.

I reckon you will get two out of three right:rofl:

29 minutes ago, ray c said:

I reckon you will get two out of three right:rofl:

Not the HT 2 Sarg win then Ray ;) Should be a close one. Looking forward to watching it on the box later with a cold one. Lets hope for some good racing and a safe meeting.

If Kindt gets into double figures i'm going 44-46.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not the HT 2 Sarg win then Ray ;) Should be a close one. Looking forward to watching it on the box later with a cold one. Lets hope for some good racing and a safe meeting.

If Kindt gets into double figures i'm going 44-46.

Got it in one close meeting ahead looking forward to it :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemini said:

Sun break with the TV cameras there and keeping to a schedule? I predict Sarjeant to be warned at some point during his rides  for moving at the tapes or actually breaking them and no sun break. :)

I predict that Sarj will be making the next set of tapes if he breaks them tonight....

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

I predict that Sarj will be making the next set of tapes if he breaks them tonight....

Think that will be an odds on certainty  :rofl:

6 hours ago, Big Al said:

This should be an absolute ramtoozler of a match and probably a last heat decider.

I predict Sarjeant to win heat 2. Klindt to score double figures. And a sun break.

It's clouded up here now. Hope the riders have plenty of tear offs for the insect swarms

20 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I take your not a Poole fan ? :blink:

No, Swindon fan mate. I think they are going to go on a bit of a run now. No outstanding team this season and I think they look solid especially at reserve so they will make up for a lack of top end power by scoring loads at reserve.

41 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Poole by 10. 

Like to think you'l be right..

32 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

No, Swindon fan mate. I think they are going to go on a bit of a run now. No outstanding team this season and I think they look solid especially at reserve so they will make up for a lack of top end power by scoring loads at reserve.

I've got it 44-46. If Kenny don't turn up tonight I think the Lions will be up against it.