British Speedway Forum

redcar v scunthorpe thursday

i know its weird me starting this thread but if England beat these cheating bamsticks will the match still run? im down redcar way and was going to attend? But realize huge match for England could jeopardize it.

11 minutes ago, baba said:

i know its weird me starting this thread but if England beat these cheating bamsticks will the match still run? im down redcar way and was going to attend? But realize huge match for England could jeopardize it.

If England win they play Saturday, so why wouldn't the speedway go ahead

53 minutes ago, double_O said:

If England win they play Saturday, so why wouldn't the speedway go ahead

Because he is Scottish and doesn't know the English fixture list.

Myself on the other hand do know its Saturday that England ;) play.

Edited for the purpose of accuracy and also that i was wrong.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, baba said:

is it Richard and Aaron in for Garrity and Better Worral

Yes. David Wallinger for Danny Phillips and Rider replacement for Stefan Nielsen who is now 3rd in the averages so everyone apart from Lawson can take an R/R ride.

Edited by Fozzie4388

1 hour ago, foamfence said:

If Redcar don't win that, they should sack the lot.

Well I think Scunthorpe have a very good chance as the guests in Lawson and summers are good choices especially summers , Lawson was poor Sunday but he’ll score well tonight 

super meeting tonight some great racing redcar reserves were awesome. Special mention to the bear mascot she made my wee girl and boys night, very enjoyable evening.

• Like 1

Bit of a stop start meeting but a much needed  win for the Bears against the Scunthorpe select side.

The Bears reserves held the key as both Ben and Dimitri didn’t rack up big scores. MBA excellent and Jordan looking much improved from recent performances.

Interesting comments from Kevin Keay at the interval - both about the referees report of the track for the 4’s (not complimentary apparently) and about a major announcement that he now couldn’t announce as things had changed?

Thoroughly enjoyed the meeting tonight. The Andersens were terrific, ably supported by the rest of the Bears.

I was eagerly awaiting the major announcement by Kevin during the interval. But he said it's a fluid state at the moment, so now isn't the time.

Interesting to hear the referees track report from the fours meeting was critical of our track staff. We are in the middle of the warmest, and driest spell for years

Three well earned points tonight . We will be formidable at home if we keep us this form.