British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 4/7/18

34 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

I really dont know how you can say that if its above board,  They are there to be had by anybody, even your mob.

Whether or not they are there to be had by everyone or just Poole - they were still ringers!  It’s not anti-Poole and if you can’t see that they were ringers then you are dillusional.  Why would Swindon want any of them - have you looked at the league table recently?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Whether or not they are there to be had by everyone or just Poole - they were still ringers!  It’s not anti-Poole and if you can’t see that they were ringers then you are dillusional.  Why would Swindon want any of them - have you looked at the league table recently?

Didn’t see Steve0 moaning much on here last season when Museliak signed for Swindon. He was the biggest ringer in the sports recent history.

• Haha 2

Reserves will  be the winner here and pooled are much stronger. 

But with it being the Danes first meeting and covatti not a regular at Poole we have to take advantage here. 

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Didn’t see Steve0 moaning much on here last season when Museliak signed for Swindon. He was the biggest ringer in the sports recent history.

It actually started with me defending Poole - won’t bother next time! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

It actually started with me defending Poole - won’t bother next time! :rolleyes:

No i wouldnt, you'l just dig yourself a deeper hole ..:rofl::nono:

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It was an amazing piece of scouting by Rosco and won us the league. When Poole do it then its cheating and its backfired anyway as they have been plop!!!

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

So you are confirming a fellow Swindon fan is a hypocrite? Good to know! :drink:

I was joking. "Ringers" are always going to be part of speedway. This year Poole had lots of potential improvers and as a result a lot of people, myself included, thought they would walk the league. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

I was joking. "Ringers" are always going to be part of speedway. This year Poole had lots of potential improvers and as a result a lot of people, myself included, thought they would walk the league. 

They have 'walked' the league so far -- certainly their gating has been at walking pace!!:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

They have 'walked' the league so far -- certainly their gating has been at walking pace!!:D

Could the gating thing be down to them moving the start line back. Home riders can't get dialled in as its a different surface than they was used to before ? Just a thought.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Could the gating thing be down to them moving the start line back. Home riders can't get dialled in as its a different surface than they was used to before ? Just a thought.

No not at all. If anything all the riders were keener when the start was in its original place. We are just not making starts, and we need to change that.

10 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

No not at all. If anything all the riders were keener when the start was in its original place. We are just not making starts, and we need to change that.

I meant the start line has been moved back, so the starting area is different to the old one, that had no doubt been packed and ripped up loads of times. I meant not dialled into the new starting surface. I think you thought I meant not dialled into the track. Maybe I should have worded it better Starry :t:

Or maybe i'm reading your reply wrong :oops:

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I meant the start line has been moved back, so the starting area is different to the old one, that had no doubt been packed and ripped up loads of times. I meant not dialled into the new starting surface. I think you thought I meant not dialled into the track. Maybe I should have worded it better Starry :t:

Or maybe i'm reading your reply wrong :oops:

Just another excuse for poor form I think.