British Speedway Forum

SGB championship fours 1st July redcar

38 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Why has Ellis Perks been nominated as reserve for Peterborough?

Just to piss you off :D

• Like 1

Looking at the teams I would say Glasgow should win.

Ipswich without Danny King, replaced by Danyon Hume and no reserve. Won't be wasting my money going with a team like that, not a chance of winning. The big question is which Heeps will turn up.

9 minutes ago, Bash said:

Looking at the teams I would say Glasgow should win.

Ipswich without Danny King, replaced by Danyon Hume and no reserve. Won't be wasting my money going with a team like that, not a chance of winning. The big question is which Heeps will turn up.

On paper probably,on track not so sure!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

My money would be on lakeside - but I haven't got any. 

I fancy Lakeside, very strongly, but more so if Newman is riding. If he is not riding, then it is neck and neck with Pbro. It seems though, that every team, that is showing as a favourite, is then suffering a key injury, (Sheffield and Scunthorpe). I hope for every team, there are on further cases. Indeed, I hope Charles Wright and Jason Garrity recover to take part. Depending on which Glasgow team turn  up, they could also, win this. Should be an entertaining event though.

So the big question now is can you use guests in the fours otherwise it’s looking likely Scunny will have to withdraw!

Worrall and Nielsen long term injuries with broken legs, Garrity away to hospital last night and out for a few weeks and now Phillips has been taken to hospital as well, never known a team which has such bad luck!

1 hour ago, beaky11 said:

So the big question now is can you use guests in the fours otherwise it’s looking likely Scunny will have to withdraw!

Worrall and Nielsen long term injuries with broken legs, Garrity away to hospital last night and out for a few weeks and now Phillips has been taken to hospital as well, never known a team which has such bad luck!

In the history of the fours event it has never been allowed for any team to be able to use guest riders , maybe you will have to use national league riders .

12 hours ago, New era Panthers said:

In the history of the fours event it has never been allowed for any team to be able to use guest riders , maybe you will have to use national league riders .

Unattached rider Coty Garcia rides for Scunthorpe, so that they can track four riders.   Not a guest as such.