British Speedway Forum

Somerset v Poole Prem A. 20/6/18

Just give us the f'in wooden spoon now. Seriously.

Kurtz is nowhere near the standard of a proper No.1

Grajczonek needs to ride in the Championship and get his head out of his arse because he's never going to improve as a rider. Biting off more than he can chew by dropping the Championship.

Szczepaniak has practically been sacked in Poland so he is turning up cold for us due to a severe lack of meetings.

Middleditch is only successful when he gets handed teams that have 3 out and out No.1's in them. Proved that on the Poole thread a while back.

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

And I suppose Kurtz and grajzconek will be grizzling about why they were so crap tonight and dishing out their excuses and saying sorry to the fans. Well don't bother. Not interested. This team is going nowhere its only Kacper at reserve and Sundstrom partly  that has kept this meeting close. Pirates last meeting this season will be away to Somerset in august. 2 months early! 

Why don't you sign Charles Wright?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

mwful season and its only going to get worse.

I Bet on Poole +2 tonight, so hissed off too. I thought Josh and Brady would bag around  20 between then.

Edited by Bald Bloke

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I Bet on Poole +2 tonight, so hissed off too. I thought Josh and Brady would bag around  20 between then.

Unlucky mate. Hope you backed something else and managed to break even on the night. 

I didn't have a bet because I have lost confidence in our side now. 

I was expecting 10 each tbh. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr X said:

These bonus points do nothing realistically as most teams all get a bonus.  Having a look at records bonus points rarely make any difference to league positions. Its away wins that count. Last year we won a few away despite losing 6 at home. This year is worse.  Any way enough from me it ain't gonna change a thing. 

Away wins work wonders, but picking up a point every away meeting isn't to be sniffed at.

13 minutes ago, ray c said:

nobody can really come on here and defend this team anymore big changes needed in the whole set up at poole new manager new ideas might be a good start ?

I tried to tell everybody but I just got told I was panicking and that I needed to calm down.

Unfortunately I saw all of this coming from a mile away. 

We will be finishing bottom unless 2 riders are sacked by the end of the week.

Edited by Matt Ford Fan
  • Haha 1