British Speedway Forum

Danish GP round 3 Horsens Saturday June 30th

9 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

Yeah,  maybe a couple of good heats but overall a very rubbish track.  BSI is apparently running this event by themselves now
but likely they will direct the blame on someone else or something else in their usual style.

TRACK installation no different to previous seasons

1 minute ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Ref missing Laguta catching tapes with helmet was poor.

Nicki looking to feign a crash every time someone comes near him.

Doyley makes me wonder with this warning rule in last yr whether he would have won title.

He must have had the most warnings after Pawlicki

According to earlier in the thread helmets doesn't count anymore.
Ncki didn't feign anything. MJJ took front wheel in the first one and Zmarzlik hit Nicki in the semi.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

I really hope sponsors and TV stations end their contracts with the BSI. This organisation needs to be shown the door.

They are ruining speedway. 

Has anyone thought about organising a Cardiff boycott?

Maybe they are, but all well and good saying boycott this, boycott that, is there someone or an organisation who could take over?

2 hours ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Nigel Pearson doesn't understand what a world champion is.

You can't have three world champions in one race, two are former world champions and one is a world champion.

Nigel Pearson is a plonker of a commentator.

23 races, he started about 20 of them with 'Here we goooo'.  I lost count of how many big races and big points. 

… awaits the usual 'Pearson promotes speedway well' defenders to his inane woeful commentary. 

• Like 2

Well it did get better but not a classic. Gate 3 was a graveyard. Fireworks were good though.

Woffinden's move up the inside of Lindgren in heat 20 was my highlight, read where Lindgren was going and rode it perfectly.

Best man won, but good to see Hancock on the podium with Laguta. Emil had the worst gates it seems so can be considered unlucky not to make the final.

For all the negativity on here, it was enjoyable to see it live.