British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Correct, the GP series is good for the sport imo.  This is nailbiting stuff, come on Artem, give us some hope fella.

Plus, while people are looking at isolated incidents and refereeing decisions, having a whole season drastically reduces the luck aspect.  Sure, they can have an effect, but when you have 70 races to complete, nah...

Steve

25 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Well not really Tai could be winning all his heats tonight but fkd it up 

Has he?? Lol go back to bed 

20 minutes ago, JCookie said:

Yeah bless me eh Gavan? You can tell another forum member to "f..k off" but you take offense to someone insulting you? Says everything. 

You're a Woffinden fan, others aren't. Get used to it. You've done nothing but fill this forum with crap for months now, it's not just Poole fans disliking you for your vendetta against them but everyone else does too.

I’m a British speedway fan and support the Brits

You are just a sad man child 

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY

• Thanks 1

Just now, chunky said:

Plus, while people are looking at isolated incidents and refereeing decisions, having a whole season drastically reduces the luck aspect.  Sure, they can have an effect, but when you have 70 races to complete, nah...

Steve

Those incidents do come into play when it is down to the wire.

what is frustrating is that no one will know anything about this tomorrow. Nit a mention. F1 will be everywhere when it never has the tension of tonight. Ever.

4 minutes ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

So sad, Speedway needed a Polish champion.

Yeah because Polish Speedway is really in the doldrums....:rofl:

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Those incidents do come into play when it is down to the wire.

what is frustrating is that no one will know anything about this tomorrow. Nit a mention. F1 will be everywhere when it never has the tension of tonight. Ever.

I said that, but realistically, unless two riders go through the season only dropping points to each other, it is now impossible to point to one single incident...

Steve

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Has he?? Lol go back to bed 

I’m a British speedway fan and support the Brits

You are just a sad man child 

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY

I'm a British speedway fan who doesn't like Woffinden, so what? Different opinions. As ever you have to hand out insults but are too precious to receive any back. Stick to Twitter (lol).

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

It won't last, it can't can it, surely not.

You be back in combat before the night's out.

Battle will recommence Monday :drink::cheers:

1 minute ago, JCookie said:

I'm a British speedway fan who doesn't like Woffinden, so what? Different opinions. As ever you have to hand out insults but are too precious to receive any back. Stick to Twitter (lol).

Sad bitter old man from what I have been told and read a disgusting pervert on Twitter as well what a guy!