British Speedway Forum

Wolverhampton v Poole Prem B. 28/5/18

6 hours ago, krompa said:

Woryna at reserve according to Wolves site and at no.2 according to Poole site.

Which one is correct?

6 hours ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Poole. 

3 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

I thought we would get hammered but with Woryna at reserve I think we have a chance here of getting something out of tonight's meeting.

So Wolves site right then.  Glad that's sorted. 

Nicolai Klindt comes into the Poole line up in June so Paul Starke comes in replacing Stefan Nielsen and not redecorated their line up with Starke or Klindt in for now. 

Had ad they named Klindt in for tonight but unable to ride, surely no cover can be used so a 3.00 rider to cover only. So how does Starke get into the 1-7 if he is covering for Nielsen as a guest ?

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Very long queues at Monmore. Car park chocker.  Come to see the 2018 champs in action. Might be Wolves last chance to see us before the playoffs, should they be unlucky enough to meet us again. 

You say 2018 champs but I think that will be Belle Vue or Swindon but Wolves will be top 4 in my opinion.

But your entitled to your opinion and it’s a valid one that Wolves will be 2018 champs.

Im not sure how Wolves can meet Poole in the play offs unless I’ve missed a rule change that 3rd and 4th meet 7th or 8th

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, INCOGNITO said:

Nicolai Klindt comes into the Poole line up in June so Paul Starke comes in replacing Stefan Nielsen and not redecorated their line up with Starke or Klindt in for now. 

Had ad they named Klindt in for tonight but unable to ride, surely no cover can be used so a 3.00 rider to cover only. So how does Starke get into the 1-7 if he is covering for Nielsen as a guest ?

He's not a guest apparently.