British Speedway Forum

Poole v Wolves Premiership A. 23/5/18

Just now, SteveZodiac said:

Hello,

can someone please advise if the roadworks that were taking place outside the stadium have now been completed?

Thanks,

Yes they have. Its all clear now. But if you are coming its advisable to get here as early as you can, the car park fills up quickly.

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Yes they have. Its all clear now. But if you are coming its advisable to get here as early as you can, the car park fills up quickly.

Thanks for the information- I’ve been many times so know how busy the car park gets but had heard about the delays earlier in the year with the roadworks. 

Hoping to come down early and enjoy the sunshine 

41 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Still a good idea to get there early - gates open 1830 hrs - as the schools footie competition continues from 1845 before the speedway starts.

Boring football at a Speedway match!! It was crap the last time they did this, can’t imagine it’s any better now. Glad I don’t go anymore!!

50 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Still a good idea to get there early - gates open 1830 hrs - as the schools footie competition continues from 1845 before the speedway starts.

It's was good game last Wednesday looking forward tomorrow's game 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

46 44 to Poole. Don't know why but I've got a funny feeling we will see a few engine failures and tape exclusions tomo.

Not just me then who was thinking same??

See my post just now on Poole 2018 ;)

Hopefully we will have enough to secure the 3 points though. Will be ok with even the smallest margin win :)

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

A lot of people on here worried about the changes we may make. We don't even know if or when CH is available let alone who may come in to the team.

There does seem to be some worried sounding posts, especially from Swindon fans. Who has been spotted in town today? Emil? Magic? Lol!

The weather is set fair. Hopefully no late afternoon storms bubbling up.

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

There does seem to be some worried sounding posts, especially from Swindon fans. Who has been spotted in town today? Emil? Magic? Lol!

Forcast is fine Steve, Gyln will be putting plenty of water  down, but, with an I on the weather...:angry:

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I'm not worried at all, my question is who actually is available & would ride over here, hardly any riders IMO. I reckon you'll end up with Klindt & Smoli if any changes are made. The riders mentioned have no interest in riding over here.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nope, the only riders spotted in town today are your regular seven, sat in the stocks with rotten tomatoes thrown at them.  Probably the worst team ever selected. :)

43 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

A lot of people on here worried about the changes we may make. We don't even know if or when CH is available let alone who may come in to the team.

I would actually laugh if the changes are made and it makes you loads stronger. Just can't wait to see Gav post about it!! I agree with Mr Hyabb though. I don't think the British League can attract anyone decent who isn't riding here already and if someone was tempted before then I'm sure the Vac incident at Swindon would have put paid to that.

• Like 2