British Speedway Forum

Poole vs Rye House Weds 16/05/18

57 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Ive said Brady is struggling and i get moaned at lol

Its not so much that you state your opinion but that you repeat it over and over and over again - usually with a bit of a dig at Poole included.

We all get it - you have a thing about Poole - just try to be a bit more innovative and less repetitive!  Better still do us all a favour and just give all the Poole threads a break for a while as you've said all there is to say from your perspective!!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Really? Can you show me who said that? I don’t recall a single Poole fan saying that. Must have been a fan from another club.

You’ve got to be careful with dementia at your age.  I’d advise you get yourself straight to your surgery :rolleyes:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

You’ve got to be careful with dementia at your age.  I’d advise you get yourself straight to your surgery :rolleyes:

Perhaps you could point me to the post where I said Poole will go through the card. Or, like Gavan, you are making up crap. 

On 18/05/2018 at 6:48 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

Perhaps you could point me to the post where I said Poole will go through the card. Or, like Gavan, you are making up crap. 

You never said they would go through the card and nobody above has said that the word smash comes to mind and I think one of the teams you were going to smash was belle vue

1 hour ago, Booey boy said:

You never said they would go through the card and nobody above has said that the word smash comes to mind and I think one of the teams you were going to smash was belle vue

And Swindon. If I was Gavan I would go back through the threads and find it. But it was definitely said that Poole would smash us at Blunsdon this season.

Jesus Christ, what a bunch of half bakes. Who’s gonna have the last word?

me! me! no, me! Oh please Miss, let it be me!

Difficult to believe these are adults with jobs/wives/kids

Sad 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 18/5/2018 at 6:48 PM, Steve Shovlar said:

I think the assumption when you said "we will smash Swindon and most other teams this season" is that you expected to be nigh on unbeatable. 

Still, it's always good when a bragging post comes back to bite you hard. :wink:

Just now, lisa-colette said:

You guys really need to get a life!

No nothing to do with getting a life.................if someone says they said something and then said they didnt , its quite nice to be able to prove them wrong but thanks for your input

2 minutes ago, Gavan said:

No nothing to do with getting a life.................if someone says they said something and then said they didnt , its quite nice to be able to prove them wrong but thanks for your input

:lol:

Going back through months of posts to prove it is a bit sad. You still need to get a life or a hobby.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

:lol:

Going back through months of posts to prove it is a bit sad. You still need to get a life or a hobby.

No its not sad its called being proved right................its a great feeling!

I have got a hobby...................its called saying before the start of the season the Poole side was risky.........being told i was anti Poole and thick for saying it..............then actually finding out i was right all along....................if some Poole fans dish the crap then i will have great pleasure throwing it straight back at them when im right

26 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Im enjoying it now as Ive got a feeling the changes will make you lot strong and you will end up winning it. Nothing wrong with laughing at pre season predicitons that have been so so wrong!

Fair enough but who would have thought the whole team would have misfired as one?

Is this the Ipswich 2018 thread oh yh I forgot gavan doesn't post on his own teams thread just wants to poke his nose in constantly,how about you do 1 and concern yourself with how well Ipswich are doing oh yh I forgot that they are crap and never win anything PMSL!!!!!

Edited by Paddy The Rebel
Spelling error

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

No its not sad its called being proved right................its a great feeling!

I have got a hobby...................its called saying before the start of the season the Poole side was risky.........being told i was anti Poole and thick for saying it..............then actually finding out i was right all along....................if some Poole fans dish the crap then i will have great pleasure throwing it straight back at them when im right

Are you ok? You come across as a little bit mentally disturbed. You could just ignore them and do something productive

• Like 3
  • Haha 1