2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Coming from you! Haha

Thats right mate, coming from me..

I’m struggling to see the positives for Poole

Best rider was a reserve who isn’t at the club long

A number one who is riding like a third heat leader

The 2 poles plodding along with 6 a meeting 

Josh woefully out of form

Unless you mean Linus who you all want sacked. 

A very poorly put together 1-7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Peter Schroeck for you. Dreadful team manager who is scared to pull riders from heats, so he doesn't upset them. Or he just doesn't know the rules, which wouldn't surprise me either. Giving Clegg four rides says it all. 

Sounds like Rye threw it away. Three riders not beating an opponent is pathetic. Kennett is taking the piss at the moment & needs to be shown the door if this carries on.

Poole are fiddling at the moment so a good score line for them with a close win.

Really can not understand it at all seems we really didn't want to win tonight .  Many Poole fans around me were laughing at our lack of the t/r - fail to understand why it as not used!!!

4 minutes ago, startline sid said:

Really can not understand it at all seems we really didn't want to win tonight .  Many Poole fans around me were laughing at our lack of the t/r - fail to understand why it as not used!!!

Schroeck probably didn’t work out that we could use tac. He is a muppet.

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As much as Shanes is popular at Poole, Nielsen has come in and is a far, far more accomplished rider. His scoring has been excellent after his debut meeting at Swindon when he was too hyped up. Tonight and at Rye House he has been excellent. And guess what? He was there for any club to snaffle up. And on a low average which he is making mince meat out of.

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As much as Shanes is popular at Poole, Nielsen has come in and is a far, far more accomplished rider. His scoring has been excellent after his debut meeting at Swindon when he was too hyped up. Tonight and at Rye House he has been excellent. And guess what? He was there for any club to snaffle up. And on a low average which he is making mince meat out of.

After all the changes in the last two years Ford had to get something right Nielsen when he is in the top five  he will often only be getting three rides he will find it very hard  in the top five.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

After all the changes in the last two years Ford had to get something right Nielsen when he is in the top five  he will often only be getting three rides he will find it very hard  in the top five.

Ford will then move him on when his average goes up:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Ford will then move him on when his average goes up:rolleyes:

You worry about your own club.. ;)

There’s winning and then there is putting riders out of a job.

Read Justin Sedgman’s article in the SS this week, he loses a team place and his visa to ride in the UK.

Those riders might not then be around and UK Speedway is even further up what’s it creek!

20 minutes ago, GWC said:

There’s winning and then there is putting riders out of a job.

Read Justin Sedgman’s article in the SS this week, he loses a team place and his visa to ride in the UK.

Those riders might not then be around and UK Speedway is even further up what’s it creek!

It's a sport not a charity. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, BurntFaceMan said:

It's a sport not a charity. 

I suggest you look up the definition of the words sport and sporting. Sport can be charitable but sadly much has become a cynical, ruthless, money-grabbing business. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

I suggest you look up the definition of the words sport and sporting. Sport can be charitable but sadly much has become a cynical, ruthless, money-grabbing business. 

Sport is a contest and if you don't want to win why enter. Most sport at the top level is professional and it means more when money is involved. Like any job if you don't perform you get the sack. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Sport is a contest and if you don't want to win why enter. Most sport at the top level is professional and it means more when money is involved. Like any job if you don't perform you get the sack. 

So how is Middlo still in a job?

8 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

And the most money grabbers are the riders themselves

15 hours ago, Gavan said:

So how is Middlo still in a job?

Because he's a good team manager. Like i said, once riders leave the pits its out of his, team managers  hands. Same as when a trainer gives a jock instructions in the parade ring, once the jock leaves the parade ring for the course its out of the trainers hands. Anything can go wrong over 4 laps, or in a big field of handicappers if you dont get a run. You should know that.
End of the day its all about winning.

Edited by Starman2006

10 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Because he doesn't ride the bikes possibly 

And football managers dont kick the balls.

A managers job is to get his team motivated and ready, maybe Middlo has lost the dressing room as they say.