British Speedway Forum

Cumberland Open 31/03/2018 19:00 hrs

Some great racing tonight, bodes well for Sheffield with Kyle and Charlie going so well but I thought the would any way, the Tigers have a ready made replacement for Josh Graczonek in Howarth.

Well done to all the riders tonight providing good racing on a bitterly cold night.

Dan Bewley and Kyle Bickley rode very well on their Derwent Park debuts as Comets.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Ok I’ll do it, well done to the actual winner of the meeting :rolleyes: Rory Schlein. 

Lets hope its the first Witches success of many this year AS :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Ok I’ll do it, well done to the actual winner of the meeting :rolleyes: Rory Schlein. 

Well done Brit boy  lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Indeed. Also heartening from a Witches perspective that whilst others are lauding their number one’s for finishing in the losing positions, our number TWO is winning the meeting ;)

A bit of a waste having King at 1 & Schlein at 2.:shock: :rolleyes: 

Personaly, I would have him at 5 :wink: :approve:

14 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

A bit of a waste having King at 1 & Schlein at 2.:shock: :rolleyes: 

Personaly, I would have him at 5 :wink: :approve:

Covatti at 5 *again as good as a few No1s :P

Rory in 3/4 partnership with our 4th heat leader Heeps ;)

Pretty moderate first meeting for me, gate and go for most of it with a handful of good races thrown in?

First three were probably the best on the night and deserved to be there tho that blatant rolling start by Wells in the last possibly cost Nicholls that third place, on count back he'd beaten Howarth previous so could have nicked the podium with a win, amazed he wasn't pulled back for that old Ricky?? :D

Seriously hoping that Rasmus has a better engine than that one, wont get round DP in front on that thing, well off the pace? :(

Liked the look of Campton/Bewley and young Bickley showed some promise tho I think he knows now just what he's up against, still, he'll do a job for us, dont doubt that!! :t:

Fairly ordinary performances from Bach/Klindt but they should improve alright so for a first look in I'm happy enough with what I saw of the team tonight, definitely up against it with some of these guys which we did expect but.....we'll be OK once we get going!! ;)