British Speedway Forum

World Championship Pairs

1 minute ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

I haven't been following MJJ's career over the last couple of years, what on earth has happened? He should be in the SGPs and challenging for the World Title.

Hopefully tonight is the night to restart his career.

Hey KKS, when do you think King Kenneth will restart his career?

6 minutes ago, Orbiter said:

Tbh Mickey mouse could manage 3 riders in this tournament not much skill in it is there

What a load of rubbish.  Give the man some credit.

As for Pearson commentating his usual shambolic performance. In that last race screaming Lingren had made a flyer when it was Lambert then shouting Team GB edging closer to a medal.. when in fact we have already secured a medal, with two rides left we cant drop out the top three now. 

51 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

I WAS in Manchester and can assure you that the stadium wasn't three quarters full. Only one major market these days. Poland have riders in depth, large crowds, many super stadiums, etc, etc.

I was also in Manchester SWC 2016 and that was 3 times the attendance of any race off in World Cup history without the home nation. Only GB can do this. Don't think you should talk GB down. Where are the mighty Polish fans tonight, no football friendly tonight. The reason of low attendances at all events this week is fans are not sure of the format. I'm sure with a little tweaking this format can be a success. What do BSI do, attendances haven't been good this week, do they carry on regardless and continue with SON or reinstate the SWC for next year and alternate . Feel BSI / FIM would like the SON to be the format for good with the involvement and potential win for more nations 

Edited by New Science

2 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

What a load of rubbish.  Give the man some credit.

As for Pearson commentating his usual shambolic performance. In that last race screaming Lingren had made a flyer when it was Lambert then shouting Team GB edging closer to a medal.. when in fact we have already secured a medal, with two rides left we cant drop out the top three now. 

Why is that rubbish what has he done in this tournament any other Team manager wouldn't do hardly anything to do is there? 

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Russia now looking likely winners. Both riders are looking ominous. Laguta looking better than Hancock out the starts. Emil now on it. Hope I am wrong.

Emil looks like he has the bike hooked up well now

1 minute ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

The final has potential to be carnage.

The rider who's going to be leading is going to be trying to slow the race down if his team mate is at the back.

Not if it's Artem leading based on the evidence so far :D