British Speedway Forum

World Championship Pairs

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

You  have forgotten one thing- the team with the extra rider still have to finish the race although  poodling around at the back. Just consider the excitement if one has an ef on the 3rd lap, will he be lapped  and excluded or can he get to the finish line in time so he isn`t lapped. !!

You're quite right.

That is EXACTLY the sort of random misfortune that is meant to provide the hugely exciting  climax to a week long international festival of Speedway.

Worth the admission fee alone. And again great TV.

Speedway out of the top drawer, some might say.

8 minutes ago, Mr X said:

What time does this shambles start?

I hope it isn’t a shambles, I want it to be a success but I do want the SWC back, this for whatever reason doesn’t capture the spectacle for me, let’s just hope for some decent racing and on Tuesday a decent crowd 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, waytogo28 said:

Oh No it isn't! Oh Yes......

"Oh no, children; have you seen Craig Cook?"

"Behind you!"

Did I really just say that??? :o

Steve

Rossiter being hung out to dry there by Scott Nicholls, rightly so if the reports of how events panned out are correct,  embarrassing example of British Speedway again, hopefully they will get rid at the earliest opportunity.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bradford Ace said:

How does this dump get this meeting & a GP??

With all the top tracks about in Europe it really is an absolute travesty.

I quite like the look of it, big new stadia are fine but there is a place for these traditional tracks, nobody complains about Vojens these days but that's another with similar features.